Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

Missing one sword on Volcano Island

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Jun 22, 11 2:25 PM
I looked through the entire thread to see if anyone had had the problem of finding only two of the three swords on Volcano Island. I didn't worry about it at first, thinking that I still had three more, then two more, then one more skeleton cities, but I only found two swords.

I'm wondering now if one of them was in the first two cities that fell while I was building. Do the swords disappear? I have looked and looked, but no luck. Does this mean I have to start the game over?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Missing one sword on Volcano Island

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jun 22, 11 3:54 PM
Sometimes it's hard to see the sword after you've killed the skeleton king. Go back to all the places where you killed one and click on the rocks or area where you killed him and you should find it.

Hope this helps.

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

Re:Missing one sword on Volcano Island

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Jun 22, 11 6:47 PM
Yes, indeed it helped a lot. I hadn't connected the sword with the skeleton kings, and I remember that one of them had been killed on what was then the edge of the village. Luckily, I remembered approximately where and only had to destroy four buildings/towers to find it, lying between structures. I didn't have to rebuild them, of course, but I did...

Thanks so much for your help!

Go to: