bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Escape the Emerald Star

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 23, 11 12:05 AM
While vacationing on the Emerald Star cruise liner, you awake to find the ship abandoned and in disarray. You're alone and lost at sea. Can you find your way to shore? Solve unique puzzles and piece together the mystery behind of the cruise liner. Track down the fragments of a map and escape the drifting ship in Escape the Emerald Star, a fun Hidden Object game.

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 11:38:07 AM PST

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Escape the Emerald Star

[Post New]by jkuci on Jun 23, 11 12:33 AM

This is another [removed by moderator] mostly static scene straight HOG. They do this genre in top quality and we all know what to expect from [removed by moderator]. I enjoy the products largely due to the word play in the H0 list and nice graphics.

If you have any of the "Escape From" series, you already know what to expect.

This developer knows a good formula and does it well. I I bought this from another distributer earlier.

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 11:48:18 AM PST

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jun 23, 11 12:34 AM
This is a straight hog from [removed by moderator]. For straight hog lovers this is a game for you. The layout of the game is just like the "Mystery PI" series. It a gem of a hog. But I will wait for it to be offered as DD,COTW. Only because I don't pay full price for straight hogs anymore. But be sure to give this game a try even if your not a lover of hogs. I think it's a great game for everyone. Sometimes it's just nice to have a mindless game to relax to and play.

I rate this game: "PIGLET"

PIGLET:
Good game. I like it! Hog,Frog,Ihog,adventure . For true lover's of these types of games
‘ ‘
(o)

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 11:47:17 AM PST

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Jun 23, 11 1:18 AM
just d/l now, played it on [removed by moderator] site a while ago, i enjoy straight hogs sometimes, it gives my brain a rest..lol

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 11:46:52 AM PST

[Post New]by Karinipeking on Jun 23, 11 7:02 AM
I bought this game from [removed by moderator] a while ago.It is a high quality hog game. The mini games are easy and the graphic is good. The music i soft and not so ennoying. If you played and liked the other "Escape from...." and "Adventures of..." that also is from this developer you shluld bought this. Sorry if the grammar and spelling is incorrect. I`m from Sweden.

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 11:46:42 AM PST

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Jun 23, 11 8:12 AM
This is a great game for those who just need to lay back relax and float in the pond. Remember to turn off the timer and enjoy this classic style HOG.When finished with this lovely mini vacation you will be refreshed and ready for the next sneaker required FROG, IHOG Challenge.

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 8:30:40 PM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jun 23, 11 9:29 AM
Karinipeking wrote:I bought this game from [removed by moderator] a while ago.It is a high quality hog game. The mini games are easy and the graphic is good. The music i soft and not so ennoying. If you played and liked the other "Escape from...." and "Adventures of..." that also is from this developer you shluld bought this. Sorry if the grammar and spelling is incorrect. I`m from Sweden.

Welcome to the pond, Karinipeking.

Don't worry about spelling and grammar, you will soon see how we
"English speakers" mangle our native language.

While I love my IHOGs and IHOG/Adventures, sometimes I just want
to chill out with a plain old H0 game and nobody does that better than
SpinTop. Lots of play for the $$, bonus items to find, mini games,
after every chapter, so using a punchcard credit for this.

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 11:46:17 AM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 23, 11 11:46 AM
Hey fishies!

Just wanted to pop in here and remind everyone to please keep our Forum Rules in mind when posting, in particular this one:

* Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

As such, I'll be making some edits in this thread to keep everyone's posts in line with this rule. Please feel free to PM a moderator if you have any questions.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by CalifDreaming on Jun 23, 11 5:07 PM
Well, I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth about the great developer/games people. They don't try the latest bell & whistle on a new game, they just tweak it and/or the mini games. These people know not to change a great idea/concept as others might. Keep up the good work & there will always be many buyers.
Again, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for bringing all us Fishies another great game from P.C., S.T. Games.

verigo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by verigo on Jun 25, 11 12:57 AM
I agree that this game is a terrific one. It only lack one thing to be better, and that is a story line with it, more like the 1912 Titanic Mystery has.
Verigo

Go to: