bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Escape the Emerald Star forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 23, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Escape the Emerald Star forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape the Emerald Star players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Escape the Emerald Star forum

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Jun 25, 11 4:13 PM
If you have played any Spin Top games it will be familar. A HOG with easy puzzles and in each game you find 2 anchors for more play at end of game. I have a least 3 of the Spin Top games and have enjoyed all of them. A few might find them too easy and boring but it all depends on what you are looking for. The graphic's are clear and storyline is ok too.

[Post New]by Lola62 on Sep 9, 11 10:26 PM
Ok, I know this may be a silly question but I'm so stuck on the "stands by gutters" WHAT is that ? I really don't want to hit the hint button since i'm like half way thru and have not had to so far, Please someone help...Thanks

Edited on 09/12/2011 at 9:32:23 AM PST

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Nov 8, 11 9:35 AM
Lola62 wrote:Ok, I know this may be a silly question but I'm so stuck on the "stands by gutters" WHAT is that ? I really don't want to hit the hint button since i'm like half way thru and have not had to so far, Please someone help...Thanks

In case you still need to know this, the answer is a bowling pin. The first time I came across this clue, it was a "slap myself on the forehead" moment.

Hope that helps.

Nana

[Post New]by MOZEEMO on Apr 1, 13 1:10 PM
Lola62 wrote:Ok, I know this may be a silly question but I'm so stuck on the "stands by gutters" WHAT is that ? I really don't want to hit the hint button since i'm like half way thru and have not had to so far, Please someone help...Thanks
ANSWER: Bowling Pin

[Post New]by carolynspencer on May 10, 13 4:15 AM
I'm stuck on the last puzzle, am stuck with the wrench,tape,motor/generator, has anyone done the last puzzle successfully would love to know what to do been trying for awhile now. thanks.

Go to: