bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 23, 11 12:05 AM
Two young ladies have gone missing and it's up to you to find them in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice, a terrifying Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! The two young women had just left a masquerade ball in a gondola when they went missing. The driver of the gondola was a man wearing a mask of Medico Della Peste. Track him down and discover the terrifying secret!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 11:41:10 AM PST

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by tillybaby on Jun 23, 11 12:13 AM
The download is taking forever, I have been dowloading now for 12mins and only got 15% downloaded, maybe I'm just being impatient,

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 23, 11 12:18 AM
Mine is too, tillybaby. In fact I stopped it, deleted and I am trying again.
Thank you for your post, I have been having some PC problems and thought that it was just me! LOL!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 23, 11 12:18 AM
Goodmorning fishies!

Downloading was great by me. This game looks so good! I am an happy clownfish.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 23, 11 12:20 AM
Hi there tillybaby and peglegann,
Maybe we will all need to be patient with our DL speed as I'm sure there will be a number of others also eagerly awaiting this game.
Probably the same for the other soft release of the next "Escape from" H0 game.
Cheers

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jun 23, 11 12:21 AM
I beta tested this game. I have to say...it's one of the most beautiful and amazing games. Everyone is going to love this one. The story is great and the game play is just hard enough. I can't say enough wounderful things about this game...except this is a must buy. But I will wait for the SE version, because I don't buy CE's. I can't wait til it's my turn to play the entire game. Have fun your going to love it.

I rate this game: "FINE SWINE"

FINE SWINE:
Great game with the best graphics and story. Bells and whistles, best, greatest, I love it.
‘ ‘
(o)

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Jun 23, 11 12:21 AM
Hi Peglegann,

No It's not you, I have noticed on quite a few BF downloads of late it's been taking an hour or so to download the trial version but once I buy the full version that seems to download super fast,
I have a fast broadband service too but this is like I'm on the old dial up service.

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Jun 23, 11 12:23 AM
After having read the rest of the posts on how amazing this game is I can't wait lolol,

Hope everyone is happy today and able to have a great few hours of good gaming.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Jun 23, 11 12:39 AM
Glad it's not just me. It's the 3rd game this week that's been slow D/L; like watching wood warp! And I'm so looking forwards to this game...the graphics look phenominal!
After 30 mins still only 33%.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 23, 11 12:54 AM
After deleting the first slow DL, the next one completed in under 3 minutes! Go figure! LOL!
Enjoy, all.

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jun 23, 11 1:23 AM
i have fast broadband too,but in 3/4 hour only 77%!!!!!and it does the same with"little"" games

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 23, 11 1:42 AM
edmee1947 wrote:i have fast broadband too,but in 3/4 hour only 77%!!!!!and it does the same with"little"" games

Did you try what I did today and delete the DL while running and re-start it? I worked for me, it DL in under 3 minutes. Hope you can play soon.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 23, 11 1:58 AM
Be here all day if I did that - best let it run it's course.

I've answered your thread question in other post

Kel

FATRC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by FATRC on Jun 24, 11 3:45 AM
i had no probs downloading did so in no time and i have no probs playing but i am now stuck i cannot find the polizia pass and the guide doesnt seem to tell me where to find it any one please

kosmo999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by kosmo999 on Jul 7, 11 5:37 AM
I've completed the hidden object scene, but the ladder is still not showing in inventory and apparently it should automatically be put into inventory when that stage is reached.Ire installed the game and used a different profile...the ladder is now in inventory, but...the feather is not.This is in the hidden object scene nr the staircase.This is the 3rd time I have reinstalled..using the : reinstall purchased game option : I am so frustrated because up to that point it is a fabulous game...any tips...?

Edited on 07/28/2011 at 12:40:00 AM PST

Go to: