bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 23, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 11:39:25 AM PST

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by crazy8club on Jun 24, 11 11:11 AM
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 11:22:33 AM PST

[Post New]by luvscandles on Jun 25, 11 4:17 PM
I can't seem to access the forum for this game & have a question....after clicking on the bag of flour in the kitchen ( with the scoop), I 'm not able to get the hog at the statues ~ which would give me the matches. I've played to this point twice with no luck. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mac_lite on Jul 8, 11 2:50 AM
Having problem finding the worm for the fishing Pole. Purchased the Hooks but no worm with it. Looking in the guide no help there on were to find it. Help anyone.

[Post New]by pat622 on Jul 17, 11 10:49 AM
is there a walk through for grim facade. I am lost and cant go forward

edgery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by edgery on Jul 17, 11 6:08 PM
pat622 wrote:is there a walk through for grim facade. I am lost and cant go forward

Same question.

[Post New]by earthdog_annie on Jul 28, 11 10:21 PM
Yes there is a strategy guide built into the game. I believe it is above the hint button.

kosmo999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kosmo999 on Aug 10, 11 5:13 AM
mac_lite wrote:Having problem finding the worm for the fishing Pole. Purchased the Hooks but no worm with it. Looking in the guide no help there on were to find it. Help anyone.

kosmo999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kosmo999 on Aug 10, 11 5:14 AM
Hi, There is a loose tile on floor nr the bridge...use your crowbar on it...the worm is underneath.

Help - Stuck on painting puppets with palette and brush

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Sep 18, 11 8:55 AM
Sorry, only have SE. There is no knot to untie to show other puppets, only a white puppet which I painted. It does not move or allow me to see and paint the other puppets. I know the puzzle is activated because the skip button is showing. I see the puppets in the diary. The walkthrough does not even show a white clown.

[Post New]by eberwein80 on Jan 31, 12 4:00 PM
could not find the feather in one of the hidden scenes. cannot go on with the game. has anyone else had trouble with this?

[Post New]by donthaveany on Feb 29, 12 11:31 AM
pat622 wrote:is there a walk through for grim facade. I am lost and cant go forward

[Post New]by janthegran on Nov 2, 12 9:39 AM
mac_lite wrote:Having problem finding the worm for the fishing Pole. Purchased the Hooks but no worm with it. Looking in the guide no help there on were to find it. Help anyone.

[Post New]by exleftcoastgirl on Jun 5, 14 3:21 PM
Hi, I absolutely love this game. However, I have two problems: 1. Cannot change players or restart games :-( 2. Although I completed the game, I cannot access the extra features. Thanks for any help you can give me.

P.S. I'm posting here because I don't know if these issues qualify as "technical problems."

[Post New]by flossymae on Oct 11, 14 9:17 AM
eberwein80 wrote:could not find the feather in one of the hidden scenes. cannot go on with the game. has anyone else had trouble with this?

i have same problem and have uninstalled and reinstalled did not help really like game but can go no futher

Go to: