peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Comments and other Chaos for Escape the Emerald Star

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 23, 11 1:14 AM
Hello everyone. I saw that there was no comment thread up, so I hope the mods do not mind my starting this.
Thank to DragonLadyOz, in the TGT thread, I looked at this. I am DL now and will get back with my comments.
Have fun all.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Comments and other Chaos for Escape the Emerald Star

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 23, 11 1:34 AM
Hi there, I trialled this elsewhere and enjoyed it.
The game is of the same mould as the Mystery PI and other "Escape From" series.
Same formula, same high production values, iterractive items to complete in the H0 scenes, extra items to collect, puzzles, etc.
Yep, very predictable for those of you who have also played their other games - but highly enjoyable and addictive as a pleasant way to pass the time.
Cheers

DutchJames
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by DutchJames on Jun 23, 11 2:14 AM
Nice to see this as a soft release today. Will try it later, when I have a little time.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Jun 23, 11 3:48 AM
This is a great hog game and some relatively easy mini games. Graphics are pretty good. I have their other games similiar to this one and will wait on this purchase since I just purchased a CE.

Happy gaming

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jun 23, 11 9:13 AM
Ditto what DragonLadyOz said. Adding, I tried it elsewhere too and so when I played just now it picked up where it left off. I didn't have to start all over again.

Possible Spoiler (so just in case highlight to read): When you revisit rooms it will show if you've collected the anchors or not

There is some revisiting of rooms I don't think my lists were exactly the same, but it's been a while and I've played a lot of other games in between.

Have Fun Y'all

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Jun 23, 11 1:14 PM
I just played and bought it, I love this series of games, they are great to play just before bed when you want something quick and fun to play for a few minutes.

[Post New]by gladespi on Jun 24, 11 8:02 AM
I am stuck on Level 8 I can't get the dominos in order. I have tried putting the domino with the 1 and blank with the ones with the 1 and 2 but nothing works, got any clue ?

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Jun 24, 11 10:32 AM
gladespi wrote: I am stuck on Level 8 I can't get the dominos in order. I have tried putting the domino with the 1 and blank with the ones with the 1 and 2 but nothing works, got any clue ?

Gladespi,
You stack them by number of dominoes in the group. Find the group of three and stack them on top of the group of four on the wall. Then find the group of two and stack it on the group of three. Then find the single and stack it on the group of two. That should work for you.

Nana

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Jun 24, 11 5:36 PM
Hi all you little fishies. This game has about 27 or 28 levels to play. By the way,
I was able to play the full game without even having to purchase it.

If you want to know how, then PM me and I will give you a clue.

I only missed finding 2 out of the fifty (50) anchors that you had to find. I enjoyed doing the puzzles and the word search best of all and the end where you had to put together the item needed to escape.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Jun 24, 11 7:29 PM
I did the demo and got to level 4 with 5 minutes left to play, so as with any game YMMV - widely.

[Post New]by brownsnapper on Jun 25, 11 7:13 AM
I'm on level 7 and in Stateroom 1 I can't find the second underwater creature.....can anyone help me out?????????

[Post New]by Sherlock_EG on Mar 7, 12 7:03 PM
I made it through the game and really enjoyed it, even figuring out the escape at the end in the nick of time! However I only missed winning the 5 Stars award. I don't know how to win that one. Has anyone gotten it?

Go to: