bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 24, 11 12:24 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation technical issues here only

[Post New]by noillem on Jun 24, 11 2:03 AM
The link to the Blog Walkthrough is no good as it takes you to a blank forum page. Please fix it - thanks.

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Jun 24, 11 3:18 AM
Can't even watch the video.

wunder
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by wunder on Jun 24, 11 5:32 AM
Cursor moves like it's swimming through jello, and is jerky. Anyone else having this problem?

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Jun 24, 11 7:19 AM
got the canes, then tried to pick up the doctor's bag & my puter locked up. Had to forcibly shut it down, so I deleted game until you get this fixed. Got blank blog for this game also.

Godsinger
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Godsinger on Jun 24, 11 7:58 AM
No 360 Degree movement.

I have win7 x64 and I dont get the 360 degree movement in expert or casual mode.
Anyone else having this problem? Tis game is no fun without the 360

[Post New]by TexasPebbles on Jun 24, 11 8:08 AM
wunder wrote:Cursor moves like it's swimming through jello, and is jerky. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes! This is the only game I have problems with....cursor is so darned slow. Very disappointing as I don't purchase any game without playing the full demo. Big Fish, you have dropped the ball on this one Please put out an update to repair these problems. Thanks!

Darla1108
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Darla1108 on Jun 24, 11 5:05 PM
I got stuck at the part where you are checking the patient's eye. I clicked the x to close the box and I accidentally clicked twice and missed the part where I could choose yes or no and I don't have that option again. I have gone to the eye, moved the candle around several times and nothing happens. I tried to go to the menu/main menu to close the game down and the main menu never comes out. I had to ctl/alt/delete to get the game to close.Bad glitch.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 25, 11 4:12 AM
I am in the cellar and there are everywhere sparkles. I can't go out the cellar.

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Jun 25, 11 6:59 AM
Darla1108 wrote:I got stuck at the part where you are checking the patient's eye. I clicked the x to close the box and I accidentally clicked twice and missed the part where I could choose yes or no and I don't have that option again. I have gone to the eye, moved the candle around several times and nothing happens. I tried to go to the menu/main menu to close the game down and the main menu never comes out. I had to ctl/alt/delete to get the game to close.Bad glitch.

Darla, I am having the same problem. I even went into the hallway and started over. Same problem. It won't let me go past that.

That and sometimes when I click on Task, it goes all the way to the top and the tasks don't show up. And I clicked on the tab to close it but it wouldn't close. Frustrating.

This game seems to have some bugs or glitches, whatever it's called. I like the game as a whole and am thinking about buying it but am going to wait to see if it gets fixed.

Thanks

Woofie

Edited on 06/25/2011 at 7:00:55 AM PST

phisherman
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by phisherman on Jun 28, 11 7:46 AM
The third in the series and the third that will not launch and is unplayable on my computer. This along with " The Devil in Mississippi" which also will not play and has the debug problem makes this week a real stinker.

[Post New]by lindajoanne2003 on Jul 3, 11 12:52 PM
Hi Phisherman I think we must have same computer neither of these games will open on mine have you had a solution to this

[Post New]by RockinOne on Jul 4, 11 12:19 PM
Darla1108 wrote:I got stuck at the part where you are checking the patient's eye. I clicked the x to close the box and I accidentally clicked twice and missed the part where I could choose yes or no and I don't have that option again. I have gone to the eye, moved the candle around several times and nothing happens. I tried to go to the menu/main menu to close the game down and the main menu never comes out. I had to ctl/alt/delete to get the game to close.Bad glitch.

I am having the exact same problem.

misnomer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by misnomer on Jul 6, 11 10:48 PM
I also cannot close the game. I click on Main Menu and nothing happens. It's such an annoying glitch that I wouldn't even consider buying a game that I can't shut down properly.

Go to: