rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Sorry but waste of a credit

[Post New]by rara3462 on Jun 24, 11 3:21 AM
I was waiting for this to finish the trilogy,So I bought this one . Believe me it has not got the need for brain power that the others have. I think the devs just ran out of steam . I think this could have been added to the end of the last game. a sad end to a trilogy

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Sorry but waste of a credit

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 24, 11 3:25 AM
rara3462 wrote:I was waiting for this to finish the trilogy,So I bought this one . Believe me it has not got the need for brain power that the others have. I think the devs just ran out of steam . I think this could have been added to the end of the last game. a sad end to a trilogy

Was it not very long then or what did you not like about it? I am very interested to hear more from you.

rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Sorry but waste of a credit

[Post New]by rara3462 on Jun 24, 11 3:33 AM
I think I was less than 2 hours maybe 1hr 3/4 . can't be too sure. but I was disappointed. the content that was there was good but It just ended. Maybe someone else liked it but I will play again but only to see if I was wrong in the first place

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Sorry but waste of a credit

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 24, 11 3:44 AM
Hi rara3462,

Thanks for taking the time to write your thoughts about this game!

We actually have an Official Reviews for The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation thread were users can share their feedback and read other gamers' comments on their game play experience.

The moderation team will go ahead and lock this thread but please feel free to copy your comments over into the thread below:

Official Reviews for The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation

Thanks and happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: