jamz2
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by jamz2 on Jun 24, 11 9:09 AM
Is there a walkthrough for the end? I have a propane tank, and a
gas tank left. Dunno what to do with them. Thanks for any help!

 
crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by crazy8club on Jun 24, 11 5:39 PM
click on the item in the box and in it you will see where gauges go and there is a red cap. place the gas can over that and the gas goes into the gas tank. for the helium place it on the hot air balloon.

 
Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by Jerripat on Jul 4, 11 4:25 PM
I'm also hhaving a problem with the end & don't understand your help re clicking on the box. Do you mean the box that we're trying to get the inventory into or what! I'M A stupid 79-year old, and I usually play only games w/walkthrus, but I like this series. I'm totally lost & would appreciate any help!

 
rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by rhorho on Jul 5, 11 6:23 PM
I only could find 49. There should be a walkthrough at least for them. Now I cant finish.

 

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by SuzieQ99 on Jul 6, 11 6:52 PM
I think i have them all -
Cheese– Add to mouse trap lower left
Pipe – Repair broken pipe in upper left area
Gear & Crank – Repair hatch control
Key – Open lock securing chain above hatch control then turn Crank on Hatch Control to open hatch
Blades & Battery & Duck Tape – Add to & repair basket
Crow Bar – Open crate to right of basket
Helium – load balloon
Click on the item in the basket
Gauge - Place in top opening.
Screwdriver – Remove broken motor
Motor – Replace broken motor
Click on red button on gas storage tank
Gas – Fill tank
Hope this helps

 

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by AmyinBreck on Aug 10, 11 7:37 PM
Thank you Susie!

 

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by greybeard851 on Nov 20, 11 12:47 PM
I am stuck on Level 5, Stateroom, and absolutely cannot find any anchors in that room. I did get 5,000 points for clicking on a crossbow on the wall, but the anchor counter did not change and there was nothing on the item list to indicate anything had been crossed off. ?????

If anyone has any suggestions or help, it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Grey

 
catnip5
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by catnip5 on Dec 2, 11 9:14 PM
Thanks for the help, Crazy8Club. I would have been stuck on the boat for an eternity.

 

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by appgrad22 on Dec 22, 11 8:43 AM
I have tried for literally over an hour to find "MAT" on Level 23. I've even resorted to click on virtually every pixel on the screen, but to no avail. Please help me find it!

 
rb51
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by rb51 on Aug 15, 12 6:13 AM
Hi I don't have a screwdriver to remove the moter

 

Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by Jeanne124 on Aug 17, 12 6:41 PM
jamz2 wrote:Is there a walkthrough for the end? I have a propane tank, and a
gas tank left. Dunno what to do with them. Thanks for any help!

 

Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by Jeanne124 on Aug 17, 12 6:42 PM
Jeanne124 wrote:
jamz2 wrote:Is there a walkthrough for the end? I have a propane tank, and a
gas tank left. Dunno what to do with them. Thanks for any help!

 

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by mickmock on Sep 16, 12 9:01 PM
Hi, I have a silver and gold piece left over for the end. It is like a long "S" lying on it's side with a gold piece. Have tried everything. Can anyone help me please?

 

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by linder220 on Oct 20, 12 9:57 PM
It connects the ropes to the balloon.

 

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by Aclode on Oct 28, 12 3:08 AM
I have the MAC version and seem that it has a spanner and not a screwdriver at the end on the game.

I have tried in vain to replace the motor but nothing seems to work, any hints anyone

 
donzteri
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by donzteri on Jan 23, 13 8:28 AM
Thanks to Suzie, I was able to place everything except the little squiggly piece. That wasn't on her list, and I have clicked on everything that's logical to place it, but to no avail. Could anyone help me? Thanks.

 
Movember
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by Movember on Feb 7, 13 6:26 PM
greybeard851 wrote:I am stuck on Level 5, Stateroom, and absolutely cannot find any anchors in that room. I did get 5,000 points for clicking on a crossbow on the wall, but the anchor counter did not change and there was nothing on the item list to indicate anything had been crossed off. ?????

If anyone has any suggestions or help, it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Grey

 
Movember
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough??

[Post New]by Movember on Feb 7, 13 7:14 PM
Movember wrote:
greybeard851 wrote:I am stuck on Level 5, Stateroom, and absolutely cannot find any anchors in that room. I did get 5,000 points for clicking on a crossbow on the wall, but the anchor counter did not change and there was nothing on the item list to indicate anything had been crossed off. ?????

If anyone has any suggestions or help, it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Grey

 

Re:Escape The Emerald Star..Walkthrough?? to susieQ99

[Post New]by carolynspencer on May 10, 13 4:29 AM
hey susieQ99 thank you very much for your very informative answer regarding the ending of emerald star. I wasn't clicking on the box and with your hints I realised what to do such a relief it was driving me nuts. regards carolyn spencer

 
 
 
 
Go to: