mystery tracker raincliff freezes

[Post New]by jlmimi on Jun 24, 11 6:42 PM
Cannot get out of hidden object screen where you find the lock pick keys. I press on the frog and he jumps off, but screen won't release. Now I know how the captive students feel.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:mystery tracker raincliff freezes

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 25, 11 9:19 AM
I am having the same problem. I'm now re-installing the game, but that means I have to start over. Is anyone else having this problem?

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jun 25, 11 11:29 AM
NULL wrote:I am having the same problem. I'm now re-installing the game, but that means I have to start over. Is anyone else having this problem?

You probably won't have to start over.

jimimi and NULL -- are you on a Mac or PC?

Edited on 06/25/2011 at 11:29:57 AM PST

[Post New]by vehring on Jul 7, 11 3:13 PM
My problem occured in the bank vault. TWICE! I tried to skip the puzzle when the option was offered and the rings just spin...can't back out. can't do anything. Assumed the error was mine so I started over this afternoon and got to the same point....messed up and asked it to skip the puzzle and here I am again sitting in the bank vault with an unconcious thug...no food or water or laptop to play solitaire...help.,.....get me out of here!!

[Post New]by playfull42 on Jul 13, 11 1:32 PM
Same problem , freezes in the lock pick scene.

[Post New]by playfull42 on Jul 13, 11 1:33 PM
I am on a Mac.

[Post New]by TheTopHatGirl on Jul 14, 11 11:00 AM
the games Frozen - am on Mac - help!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 14, 11 3:08 PM
Hey playfull42 and TheTopHatGirl,

It might help to uninstall and reinstall your game. If you're still unable to progress, please take a look at this help article for some troubleshooting steps that might help:

Mac Game Errors

Still unable to continue? Please get in touch with Mac Support and our reps can definitely assist you further. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by kattersmek on Jul 24, 11 1:42 PM
I have got all on the list in the lock pick scene now it wont let me leave the scene sheeeeesh now what do I do? I dont want to have to uninstall and reinstall it good grief ! and on pc not mac ... HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLEASE

[Post New]by kattersmek on Jul 25, 11 8:15 AM
ok I am not too happy I bought this game got stuck in lock pick room ! I uninstalled it reinstalled it ..... Go back to game takes me right back to lock pick room still stuck in it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not a happy player this morning!!!!!!! help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 12145 on Jun 4, 12 2:04 PM
I,m stuck on the dragon gate put first peice in now strategy don,t work just keep sating go back to window down go to gate add peice every time i push help makes me mad mad

howdytwo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by howdytwo on Jun 8, 12 3:27 AM
kattersmek wrote:ok I am not too happy I bought this game got stuck in lock pick room ! I uninstalled it reinstalled it ..... Go back to game takes me right back to lock pick room still stuck in it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not a happy player this morning!!!!!!! help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quo

I am having the same problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled and am still stuck in the same place. Please help!

[Post New]by vicci0328 on Jun 8, 12 4:00 PM
I just bought the game, and was very much enjoying it, when the same thing happened to me..... as mentioned herein... "freeze up" in HO scene w/lock pick.... Will someone please address this issue? Otherwise I will have to request a refund, which I've never had to in all the years I've been a BF member.... Please help..

Go to: