sheaflyin
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

How do you get the hammer handle??

[Post New]by sheaflyin on Jun 26, 11 6:45 AM
Well this is embarrassing, I see the hammer handle under the seat, I get the dialog about taking the seat out but I can't figure out where to get this tool. I looked in the strategy and all it says is take the handle. I've back-tracked and can't find anything I missed. I hope there's still traffic here! Thanks in advance

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 26, 11 2:48 PM
sheaflyin wrote:Well this is embarrassing, I see the hammer handle under the seat, I get the dialog about taking the seat out but I can't figure out where to get this tool. I looked in the strategy and all it says is take the handle. I've back-tracked and can't find anything I missed. I hope there's still traffic here! Thanks in advance

Hi there - It's not UNDER the seat, it's actually standing up at the right hand side of it. Just move your cursor around and you should be able to grab it. The thing under the seat is a Piano Key (that you do need, but you need to find the Saw, to dismantle the seat)

Kel

Edited on 06/26/2011 at 2:49:39 PM PST

sheaflyin
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by sheaflyin on Jun 26, 11 6:14 PM
Kelvarda wrote:
sheaflyin wrote:Well this is embarrassing, I see the hammer handle under the seat, I get the dialog about taking the seat out but I can't figure out where to get this tool. I looked in the strategy and all it says is take the handle. I've back-tracked and can't find anything I missed. I hope there's still traffic here! Thanks in advance

Hi there - It's not UNDER the seat, it's actually standing up at the right hand side of it. Just move your cursor around and you should be able to grab it. The thing under the seat is a Piano Key (that you do need, but you need to find the Saw, to dismantle the seat)

Kel

Thank you so much Kelvarda. (Let's just pretend it was much more difficult than that )

Go to: