Any similar games like Land Grabbers ?

[Post New]by marcoblbr on Jun 26, 11 12:14 PM
Hey guys,

Does anyone know a game similar to Land Grabbers? I just finished the game and wanted to play a similar one.

I know one on PS3 called Mushroom Wars which is a great game. I wonder if there are similar ones ?

I know two Flash games called Phage Wars and Bug War but they are not so good compared to Land Grabbers!

Anyone knows another one ??

Thanks!

gypsy278
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Any similar games like Land Grabbers ?

[Post New]by gypsy278 on Jul 17, 11 8:43 AM
I also am wondering if there are any others. This is not my normal genre of game but I loved it. Does anyone know of any others Please

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 17, 11 11:09 AM
Hey fishies!

Here are a few other strategy games that you might enjoy

Royal Envoy

Roads of Rome II

My Kingdom for the Princess

Jack of All Tribes

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by gamemonkeyb on Jul 25, 11 10:50 AM
There is one, don't know if it is being actively hosted anywhere any more, but it was written 10 or 15 years ago by a guy at a university up in Canada. Anyway, it is called Intergalactics. Graphics are less impressive, but the game play is more complex.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Jul 30, 11 6:51 AM
Another older game with a similar sort of strategy is Deep Quest. You have different buildings with different troops needing to complete certain quests.

It only has 8 or 10 levels but most of the levels take quite a long time to finish and, for several levels, several restarts and reevaluation of strategy!

[Post New]by CurtGrabber on Aug 10, 11 3:11 PM
You gotta try Subway Scramble if you liked this game. It is almost identical in nature, just a different theme. I thought about the Subway game so many times while playing this one!

[Post New]by cele_1 on Sep 29, 11 3:26 PM
Master of Defense is awesome.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/876/masterofdefense/index.html

g_abriele
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by g_abriele on Mar 8, 12 10:34 PM
CurtGrabber wrote:You gotta try Subway Scramble if you liked this game. It is almost identical in nature, just a different theme. I thought about the Subway game so many times while playing this one!

I can't see anything similar in this?

[Post New]by cometflash on Mar 15, 12 10:27 PM
I found landgrabbers as someone suggested after I talk about my favorite flash game which is bowmaster.

I don't think both games compare, but bowmaster is sure a good game to try out, if you haven't already. :p

[Post New]by katsup92 on Jul 15, 12 1:49 PM
Civilization Wars is fairly similar although you can pick from three different groups to play, each with their own advantages and disadvantages.

[Post New]by cheaptrix on Jul 23, 12 10:53 AM
i found a flash game called "battle march" on a few free game sites. check it out. it only has 20 mission (levels) but it's fun and very similar to landgrabbers.

can you post links on this forum? sry, 1st post and haven't read the rules yet.

[Post New]by Stpaulyboy on Oct 4, 12 6:20 PM
thanks moderator hondo, for not even comeing close to answering the original question....

Go to: