judyjo22
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

My Farm Life

[Post New]by judyjo22 on Jun 27, 11 1:47 AM
I QUIT !!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN NT DO IT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TRY TRY TRY !!!!!!!!!!!! I;VE ASKED AND ASKED FOR HELP HELP HELP AND GET NONE !!!!!!! i DI=ON'T THINK THIS WILL GO ANYWHERE SO DON'T EXPECT TO GET AN ANSWER BUT THANKS FOR LISTENING ANYWAY ....

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:My Farm Life

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Jun 27, 11 2:13 AM
hi judyjo22

sorry you're feeling like no-one is listening; you say that you've asked for help but you only have this one post here at big fish saying that no-one is helping.

i haven't played this game but if you put post the problem here perhaps someone who has played this game can help.

Redd4lfe1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Redd4lfe1 on Jun 27, 11 3:06 AM
Hi Judy, What level are you having a problem with? I am soooo stuck on next to the last level myself.

judyjo22
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by judyjo22 on Aug 15, 11 1:56 AM
Redd4lfe1 wrote:Hi Judy, What level are you having a problem with? I am soooo stuck on next to the last level myself.

judyjo22
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by judyjo22 on Aug 15, 11 2:44 AM
Redd4lfe1 wrote:Hi Judy, What level are you having a problem with? I am soooo stuck on next to the last level myself.
HI Reddlife1,,,IAM SO VERY SORRY THAT I HAVE NEVER ANSWERED YOU BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY DUMB ABOUT THIS POSTING THINGY .. AS U CAN SEE I HAVE ONLY DONE 2 POSTS AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO THEM... i WENT BACK TO THE GAME AND STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN (Sorry I didn;t know that I had left caps on LOL LOL) Any way went back to game and played the first 5 levels over and over and over and over again (about 40 or 50 times or more over 3 or 4 weeks time ) and could:t get the hang of it so thats when I wrote that post.. But as I said I didn;t know that anyone had answered me. That is til just a few min.s ago.. TY TY TY so very much for your answer.. I am going blind and waiting for a couple of ops. to see if they can restore at least some of my sight so haven't been playing much on my pc. I will have my first Oper, this coming fri. Aug. 19 and will have the bandages on for a week or so ,so will have to wait a bit to know if 1st. op. worked or not.. The thing with the game is that I went back into the TIPS and did alot of reading (with VERY VERY thick glasses and a couple of very powerful magnifiers sp?? ) and got alot more out of them so went back to game and was doing a bit better til I had to stop playing these kinds of games...Will try them adain in a few weeks or so.. Thank you again so very much for your answer

Go to: