bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Walkthrough available for Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 27, 11 9:04 AM
Stuck? Check out the walkthrough for Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix that we've posted on our blog!

To get there, just click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under the “Categories” section on the right.

Or, you can just click HERE to be taken directly to the Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix Walkthrough.

Happy gaming!

gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix!

[Post New]by gamertlc on Jun 28, 11 5:18 PM
This has got to be the least helpful walkthrough I've ever seen. I need to know WHERE things are. I don't need to be told that I have to find them.

TexasAnn
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by TexasAnn on Jun 30, 11 11:46 AM
I agree!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 30, 11 12:11 PM
Another great way to search the Game Forum if the walkthrough isn't helping enough is with the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "stone" and all of the posts with “stone” will come up! This way, you can see what other players' tips are. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Jul 2, 11 7:57 PM
gamertlc wrote:This has got to be the least helpful walkthrough I've ever seen. I need to know WHERE things are. I don't need to be told that I have to find them.

I have been looking for a ladle for alchemist lab to make teleport potion. Really disappointed when I gave up to look at walkthru and what a disappointment this walkthru is and also the hints aren't any help if your not on the right screen. Only complaints thus far in the game.

[Post New]by zwkjnm on Jul 5, 11 2:01 PM
The ladle is a wooden spoon on the back wall on the right when you get the spoon you will be looking for the liwuid glass. This is on the stove behind the table stick the spoon in the glass and then go back to the bowl with the flowers and hand and put the glass in the bowl. you are done with this posion.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Jul 10, 11 12:22 PM
I would also like the walkthrough to give me directions on how to do a puzzle instead of just showing me the solution. The puzzle that you had to put crystals on the side of the ship has no instructions and no indication of the order the crystals must be placed. It could take months to figure that out without any indication of whether you are right or wrong. The walkthrough only shows the solution and nothing else.

skr041300
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by skr041300 on Jul 12, 11 9:59 AM
I agree with regard to the walkthrough -- not helpful at all. Been stuck trying to find all the planks and sticks which I THINK will ultimately become a ladder.

[Post New]by Signing2Worship on Aug 1, 11 4:05 PM
Check this one out - much more helpful:

[removed by moderator]

Edited on 09/05/2011 at 4:28:26 PM PST

Go to: