where do I go from here

[Post New]by hateusernames on Jun 27, 11 2:03 PM
I have just really started and every single area says nothing can be done here. I have this in my inventory: bell, wheel, 2 map pieces, umbrella, etc. Have no food for the mouse, nothing to fix the trident, no ship horn, nothing to get the thing out of the water by the boat, don't know the code for the door.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:where do I go from here

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 27, 11 3:12 PM
Hi hateusernames!

I haven't played this game yet, but one of the great things about this Collector's Edition is that it comes with a built-in Strategy Guide, so please don't forget to refer to this if you get stuck at any point in the game.

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

where do I go from here

[Post New]by akameema on Jun 29, 11 5:07 AM
I am suck my game move very slow I have b-ever thing but the cat help

[Post New]by idodeclaire54 on Jun 29, 11 5:13 PM
Same with me, I have all of those items in my inventory and can't do anything with them to proceed. The Strategy Guide isn't helping at all.

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Jun 29, 11 6:19 PM
Me too. Is there anyone who has played the game who knows how to get past the point everyone on this thread seems to be stuck at?

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Jun 29, 11 6:55 PM
I figured it out! You have to zoom in to the door with the letter puzzle and place the North America map from your inventory in the upper left corner of the screen. You will then be given a word that you have to rearrange the letters to spell out. Once you complete the puzzle, you will be given access to additional scenes beyond the door. Good luck!

Go to: