NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

under siege section

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 27, 11 4:18 PM
when the pirates blow the horn and the earth quake happens it kills you quickly and it keeps telling me to drink fresh water and green potions, i thought i was doing that but it does not seem to work, so how do i keep from dying so quickly

Re:under siege section

[Post New]by jillehouston on Aug 20, 11 7:02 AM
I have no idea. The same thing is happening to me too. It tells me to drink fresh water, but my water level is at 98. It is irritating me.

[Post New]by monilove on Apr 26, 12 2:53 PM
I am having the same issue. My water and energy are over 100 points, but as soon as the pirate blows the horn I dies and the message tells me to drink water or energy potion to avoid dying. I have been trying for days. It seems that all of BFG have some glitch or the other that they know about, but choose to sell anyway.

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jul 17, 12 1:34 AM
This happened to me once during an under siege level. It is probably a glitch, but I did notice that my village was low on energy even though I wasn't. I hadn't been getting the requirements fast enough and the pirates were bombing the village till the energy level of the village was in red. Then, when the pirate blew the horn, I died even though I had energy and water.

lpri1115
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lpri1115 on May 13, 13 2:46 PM
I am still having problems. What is the green potion they mention? Does anyone know?

Dijoy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Dijoy on Jun 24, 14 3:51 AM
Glad this is'nt just me, love this game but having the same problem, green potions i assume are the normal potions you make all through the game, even though i'm well hydrated and have energy im fainting, i see my village is flashing red, any sugestions how can i stop this from happening!

Edited on 06/24/2014 at 3:52:33 AM PST

Dijoy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Dijoy on Jun 24, 14 7:14 AM
Been back under seige and have found that the pirates must not be aloud to fill their horns, if they get to many products the horn will sound and you will faint, even if you have energy and water. Completed the level this way. Hope this is of help.

Go to: