gem wheel

[Post New]by snookypoo on Jun 27, 11 11:32 PM
can someone please tell me how to get past the gem wheel where you have to line up the colors or something like that. im stuck please help.

Re:gem wheel

[Post New]by allinforever on Sep 12, 11 10:43 PM
I am so stuck at the gem wheel would someone please help me so I can move on in this game thank you ?

[Post New]by BryantP on Nov 2, 11 4:37 PM
sORRY NO HELP HERE-i AM STUCK AT THE SAME GEM WHEEL-THIS GAME STINKS!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 15, 12 5:57 PM

If I remember correctly, this was the puzzle that I skipped because it made no sense to me; I thought that I had them lined up but nothing happened so I couldn't figure out as to what to do.

The SKIP button is on your lower right-hand corner of the screen.

MEnr56

[Post New]by shebashadow on Jul 7, 12 1:26 PM
this is where i am stuck. i cant skip this , how can i progress
with this game

[Post New]by jude1226 on Oct 22, 13 1:08 PM
I am also stuck for days on the rotate color ring. NO SKIP BUTTON!! Someone on the forum said move clock wise doesn't allow me to do that. I have all the colors in the right position and still nothing. I think we all should be given a refund or allow us to select a new game. This seemed to be a good game until this level. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

ivy9179
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by ivy9179 on Oct 25, 13 1:57 AM
I was stuck too trying to find a combination, finally I lined up the colors beginning with green in the upper right hand corner, and it worked and the safe opened up. I did not have a skip button like someone suggested.

Go to: