bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Mayan Puzzle technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 28, 11 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 07/18/2011 at 6:59:01 AM PST

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:Post any Mayan Puzzle technical issues here only

[Post New]by Csustar on Jul 18, 11 6:45 AM
I have 2 monitors and the game shows up in the left monitor and the arrow in the right one. My games have always shown up in the right one in all my downloads. If I move the arrow (right side) in the right places, the choices on the game (left side)enlarges and when I click it will go into game mode or I can exit it.
I have checked my settings for the monitors and all is ok.
Definitely can't play the game this way and maybe just as well, seeing all the unfavorable reviews.
Waiting patiently for a good game, like MKFTP, timebuilders, royal envoy, you get the idea.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Post any Mayan Puzzle technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 18, 11 6:58 AM
Hi fishies,

We have a new forum for Mayan Puzzle.

The moderation team will go ahead and move this thread to the new forum and lock it to avoid any confusion.

You are encouraged to repost your comments in the new thread Post any Mayan Puzzle technical issues here only.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: