Comments for Herfoy

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jun 28, 11 6:27 AM
Hello All,

I just finished the download and will be back to comment further.

Re:Comments for Herfoy

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jun 28, 11 7:33 AM
Seems the forums are quite today. Are there no match 3 fans out there? Oh well. I played the full hour and will give a more in-depth review in that section. Not a bad little game.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jun 28, 11 8:04 AM
It's a nice match 3 game I might buy. Right now I have to rant about something. Why is there never an Adventure game WITHOUT HOs?? I don't see why I have to go to a store and buy an adventure game opposed to buying it here. There hasn't been a good adventure game in forever. Please think of everyone when you choose which games to sell new. I am sick of hidden object games to where I could puke. I don't need anyone telling me not to play them then because it's pretty hard when that's all there is to play other than a couple match 3s or farm growing games, (etc)
Sorry Big Fish, I just had to say this, I feel better now and I hope you actually care what we say. After all we're the ones who keep you in business.

praireraven
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,707 Posts

[Post New]by praireraven on Jun 28, 11 11:23 AM
hannah57; I agree you said it all,

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Jun 28, 11 7:49 PM
hannah57 wrote:It's a nice match 3 game I might buy. Right now I have to rant about something. Why is there never an Adventure game WITHOUT HOs?? I don't see why I have to go to a store and buy an adventure game opposed to buying it here. There hasn't been a good adventure game in forever. Please think of everyone when you choose which games to sell new. I am sick of hidden object games to where I could puke. I don't need anyone telling me not to play them then because it's pretty hard when that's all there is to play other than a couple match 3s or farm growing games, (etc)
Sorry Big Fish, I just had to say this, I feel better now and I hope you actually care what we say. After all we're the ones who keep you in business.

Try "The Witch and the Warrior", a really nice rpg adventure without any hidden object aspect.

Go to: