JAhroni
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Pipes

[Post New]by JAhroni on Jun 28, 11 6:04 PM
What's the deal with the pipes? Do I just keep clicking them until they randomly line up or is there some logic to it?

steve_t
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Pipes

[Post New]by steve_t on Jun 28, 11 10:46 PM
I couldn't figure it out either. Kept clicking away and no matter which pipe you clicked the same thing seemed to happen. Finally hit SKIP in frustration.
The strategy guide is certainly of no help here.

ScaniX
Clownfish
Clownfish
596 Posts

[Post New]by ScaniX on Jun 29, 11 2:20 AM
It took a moment to figure it out, but I liked the idea that you have to find out what exactly is happening.
Use one hint at a time until you understand it.

Hint: Look carefully on the tile you click on and the other ones.

Hint: All tiles are advancing one position everytime you click, but what about their orientation?

Hint: Only the tile (pipe) you click on rotates as well as moving forward, all other tiles just move while keeping their orientation (e.g. narrow end keeps pointing up).

Solution: Try to memorize what direction every pipe needs and only click on the tiles that need to change orientation until all pipes match.

[Post New]by qangel24 on Jul 7, 11 7:54 PM
Thank You ScaniX,
I hate skipping puzzles, but your hints helped alot.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jul 10, 11 6:32 PM
Thanks for the hint. Once I used it finished puzzle in about 30 seconds!

iamlindy
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by iamlindy on Aug 31, 11 1:32 PM
Well I should have given it more time and come to the pond for the BEST answers. Really though shouldn't the Strategy Guide give just a bit more information than it did? Next time I play I will come here and forget the SG!!! Thanks

Go to: