Help!

[Post New]by RockonMom on Jun 28, 11 6:13 PM
Ok, I know this is going to sound dumb, but how do I get rid of the stupid ogres on the second board? I can't get to the chest to get the key and there isn't any in-game "help" screen...

Re:Help!

[Post New]by tdbear766 on Jun 28, 11 6:54 PM
You have to move around them by rotating the board

[Post New]by RockonMom on Jun 28, 11 8:19 PM
But that section is five squares long but only one square wide and there are two ogres standing on either side of the chest with the key in it! How am I supposed to get around that?

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 28, 11 9:12 PM
position yourself over any enemy and then drop down on them to kill them and remove them from the board... i never went around anybody - i took them all out!

good luck

sunidayz
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by sunidayz on Jun 29, 11 1:29 AM
I just played the demo and I believe I remembering going right between them!

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jun 29, 11 9:59 AM
It is often easier to scoot by them then to eliminate them, especially on the later boards. To eliminate them, you have to land on them or run right over them. That can be hard when the tiles do not flow straight down. You can normally find a stretch where the tiles flow predictably, put the hero on that, and drop him down with a big match below. You only have to stay one space away from the ogre.

TeachumWell
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by TeachumWell on Jul 13, 11 4:45 PM
[b]Hi! The problem with going between is losing enegy for your power-ups if you get struck by an Ogre. Either drop on them directly to save energy or scoot around them but 1 square away so you do't get "tired". Maybe there's easier ways but at level 30 I haven't found any. Nifty game, fun to play, so do enjoy!

Go to: