Trop67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

build a lot 3 level 45 last one

[Post New]by Trop67 on Dec 29, 08 9:50 PM
Ok this level is pissing me off, I have went to a few different fourms and read how they did it. Tried them all.... I cant get the 250 appeal
I have built the the clock tower ect in between the castles..... I need help....

I built the three banks and let them make me money until the end, built the services where the banks use to be.

Someone help me please

Sign troubled in paradise

aloha diane

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

Re:build a lot 3 level 45 last one

[Post New]by blingykins on Dec 29, 08 10:10 PM
I'm stuck right along with you !

jeannefish
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jeannefish on Jan 4, 09 8:13 PM
If you still need this, I hope this helps...borrowed it from jayisgames It worked for me

Goal: 4 Services, 4 Landmarks, $25 million, Appeal +250

In this level, its important to have an overview, what has to be build where

In the upper row you should have the four services next to each other (and build at last), followed by house - landmark - house

In the middle row build in the order: house - landmark - house - landmark- house - landmark - house

In the bottom row you only build Chateaus

All houses have to be Chateaus, painted, upgraded with 3 stars and most of them landscaped

Take a good look at the map before and build sawmill, workshop and garden center on parcels, you will build services and landmarks later

Train 2 workers, build a Hacienda, upgrade to 1 star and sell it

Build a sawmill

Buy the max amount of material and build a workshop

Buy the Effectiveness Training

Build a Chateau, paint and upgrade, make the inspection

Train more workers, you will need 25 - 30 in this level

Build the garden center

Build the Chateaus on the Premier lots as soon as possible

Landscape all Chateaus

When all Premier lots are having Chateaus, start selling the Chateaus on the normal lots

Start building the landmarks, that highers the prize, when you sell the Chateaus

Tear down the Garden Center, when you need the lot

Build the services

Fill up your material and tear down the saw mill

Tear down the workshop as last building, as you need the speed as long as possible

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Aug 16, 10 10:34 PM
I have struggled with this level too, but I just finished it at the expert level--hooray! This post is probably belated since the game has been out for a while, but I wanted to supplement what I found here in the forum, which didn't work for me.

I agree with most of what jeannefish says about the order (hacienda and upgrade, sell it, build a sawmill and workshop, and buy efficiency training, workers, and materials, etc.), but I don't think it matters where you build the sawmill and workshop. What matters is (1) that you can isolate the workshop by services from the chateau on that row because you need one chateau with a landmark next to it in "services" row (you end up destroying the garden center and the sawmill) and (2) that you have one non-premium row where you don't have an expensive property in the landmark slot for the house-landmark-house-landmark-house-landmark-house row. The non-premium rows vary: sometimes you should build the services in the top row, but sometimes in the middle row. Just keep hitting the restart button until you get a desirable set-up.

I could only win the level, though, by building three world banks (after I had built several chateaux in the premium row) on the plots where you will build the landmarks. I built two chateaux on the premium lots and then one that I could sell on a non-premium lot, and more or less alternated depending on what came up for sale. You need to start selling your non-premium lot castles early and preferably before you build the banks, which lower their value. Lowball if you can any properties that come up when you are trying to sell a property. This is luck of the draw because sometimes the expensive properties come up and you can't lowball them. Near the end, sell off some premium lots to raise your cash if it helps.

You have to start destroying the banks, but be careful not to do so too early and not too late. I destroyed them singly, and the last one around 20 million. Look at where the bank is in its profit production before destroying it. Also, make sure that you landscape all of your properties before you destroy the garden center because landscaping is easy to miss. I didn't have to tear down the workshop, so all of my buildings continued to be protected.

Anyway, I hope this post helps someone else!

mopesmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mopesmom on Sep 16, 10 11:43 AM
OMG OMG OMG..thank you for this advice..this frigggggggin level is one I've been stuck on for over..ahem...maybe I shouldn't tell you...it's that long. Im taking this to the board right stinking now and giving it a shot.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!

*clapping fins*

mopesmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mopesmom on Sep 16, 10 3:22 PM
Did it.....YAY ME

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Apr 12, 11 1:53 AM
Hadn't looked at this post for ages, but I'm glad that it helped someone!

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Mar 15, 12 8:06 PM
I can get everything just not the $$ Geez now I remember why I liked my softer strategy games like Roads Of Rome, & MKFTP & Royal Envoy!!! LOL well gonna go for tonight just to frustrating and I have to relax & get some sleep!

amanda16a
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by amanda16a on Apr 18, 12 9:37 AM
jeannefish wrote:If you still need this, I hope this helps...borrowed it from jayisgames It worked for me

Goal: 4 Services, 4 Landmarks, $25 million, Appeal +250

In this level, its important to have an overview, what has to be build where

In the upper row you should have the four services next to each other (and build at last), followed by house - landmark - house

In the middle row build in the order: house - landmark - house - landmark- house - landmark - house

In the bottom row you only build Chateaus

All houses have to be Chateaus, painted, upgraded with 3 stars and most of them landscaped

Take a good look at the map before and build sawmill, workshop and garden center on parcels, you will build services and landmarks later

Train 2 workers, build a Hacienda, upgrade to 1 star and sell it

Build a sawmill

Buy the max amount of material and build a workshop

Buy the Effectiveness Training

Build a Chateau, paint and upgrade, make the inspection

Train more workers, you will need 25 - 30 in this level

Build the garden center

Build the Chateaus on the Premier lots as soon as possible

Landscape all Chateaus

When all Premier lots are having Chateaus, start selling the Chateaus on the normal lots

Start building the landmarks, that highers the prize, when you sell the Chateaus

Tear down the Garden Center, when you need the lot

Build the services

Fill up your material and tear down the saw mill

Tear down the workshop as last building, as you need the speed as long as possible

amanda16a
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by amanda16a on Apr 18, 12 9:42 AM
JEANNEFISH THANKS FOR YOUR HELP THE ONLYTHING THAT I DID DIFFERENT WAS TO BUILD A BANK BEFORE THE GARDEN CENTRE.
THIS HELPS WITH CASH FLOW.
THEN WHEN YOU HAVE ALL CHATEAUS ON BOTTOM ROW DESTROY BANK BUILD GARDEN CENTRE AND LANDSCAPE EVERYTHING.

LEAVE ONE LAND MARK TILL LAST WHERE WORKSHOP STANDS. THE FIRST ONE ON THE LIST IS THE QUICKEST TO BUILD AND YOU CAN GET IT IN BEFORE TIME IS UP.

THIS WAS A GREAT GAME.

NOW FOR NUMBER 4!!!!

[Post New]by JerzeeGurl_68 on Apr 28, 12 9:09 AM
Jeannefish thank you so much for your post, I was finally able to beat this level after trying for weeks. Looking forward to starting B A L 4.

Go to: