bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Musaic Box technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 29, 11 9:08 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:Post any Musaic Box technical issues here only

[Post New]by crazy8club on Jun 29, 11 2:37 PM
The game did not save for me after trial mode was done. So make sure game has administrator rights before you start. If you don't, then you will probably have to start over once game is purchased. Went to chat with a BFG tech. to get help and express my view points on game not saving correctly.

Edited on 06/29/2011 at 2:38:29 PM PST

[Post New]by cynthiajean56 on Jul 1, 11 3:50 PM
Yes, I am having a small issue. When I click on an area that is sparkling it doesn't seem to respond. I believe the sparkly area is a hint one of the diagrams is there to find. I've tried uninstalling and installing again, but I dislike losing my place in the game. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
Found a suggestion in the DD posts. Thanks
Nope all my puzzles are complete except for the one I can't get past "Ode to Joy" Could really use help. Thanks.

Edited on 07/01/2011 at 4:02:44 PM PST

tinaccarroll
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by tinaccarroll on Jan 11, 12 6:53 AM
mouse got stuck in left upper corner. im going to uninstall now.

[Post New]by saradavcamp on Mar 23, 12 11:01 AM
I'm having the same problem as someone before me. I can't get Ode to Joy because it won't let me click on the item next to the castanets in the music room. I've tried tapping all around it, but it won't let me do anything with the push button near it--it just keeps saying castanets, even though I'm not touching them.

[Post New]by catlover77 on Jun 9, 12 5:09 PM
I can't get out of the 1St room it said Yankee doodle was completed and the box in the room would open with a key but never opened. What do I do now?

amdan2000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Can't get musiac box to load after finding Hall of Mountain King

[Post New]by amdan2000 on Sep 19, 12 9:09 PM
the instruction stays there but it won't go to arrange music. Any help?

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on Sep 30, 14 12:12 PM
I cannot get the game to save...I note a post below where it says "be sure you have administrator rights" but I don't know what that means.

Go to: