NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Coins

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 29, 11 10:14 AM
I used up most of my coins to purchase the paint pallet, only left me with one coin and now I need to purchase the hook to move forward. Any suggestions, or do I need to start another game?

Coins

[Post New]by patsyvanhorn on Jul 1, 11 9:12 AM
NULL wrote:I used up most of my coins to purchase the paint pallet, only left me with one coin and now I need to purchase the hook to move forward. Any suggestions, or do I need to start another game?

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:Coins

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 2, 11 8:43 AM
hey, y'all!

i found that if i just kept on truckin', i had all the coins i needed... and saving up for that cat [mostly because i really wanted it] was a beast! but it's all do-able... just keep going through areas and revisiting your hidden object spots, and new areas will open up for you so you can find more ducats!

happy painting!

J4zberg
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by J4zberg on Sep 16, 11 8:29 AM
I had exactly the same problem. When I had only one coin and needed the hook, I searched every scene and used the Hint Fan. All it said was "Nothing to do here". I think you have to start over. You have to buy the hook before you buy the palate. After you buy the hook all kinds of new scenes open up and there's lots of money in them.

Sorry!

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Dec 11, 11 7:52 AM
Are there any in the hidden object scenes?

Go to: