bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 1, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Shauntie1
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Welcome to Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight forum

[Post New]by Shauntie1 on Jul 10, 11 11:57 AM
I just want to say that I bought the game and was very happy with it. It offers just the right amount of "Intrigue" , adventure and hidden object. Loved it and am glad i bought it.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 17, 11 3:48 PM
I just bought this game and cannot undo the lock to get out of the cellar, etc. It doesn't seem to have a skip mode on it. Help someone.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 17, 11 4:00 PM
oops, the wrong game information on it...LOL. I am stuck in area with the kitchen, living area and the bird made out of vegetables and hanging it for the cat. Help, these two games are my first. thanks!

[Post New]by erindiane on Jul 18, 11 12:44 AM
@Annibelle1,
Hey, welcome.
Re: bird
1st, hang dental floss above cat. Leave.
Chop veggies, use toothpicks first - like a child's game - stick on in any order except tomato must go before radishes and carrot.

Pliers are used to straighten paperclip for bait, don't put pole in holder without bait!
Now GO FISHING! Pieces found in **** area, Go fishing at far end of boatie, attach shrimp to paperclip, catch a fish. Find i-bolt, poke in bird,hang, wave fish and BAM.

DO NOT USE BUTTER KNIFE NOW. I AM IN TROUBLE AND MAY HAVE TO START OVER.

Edited on 07/18/2011 at 1:39:15 AM PST

[Post New]by erindiane on Jul 18, 11 12:47 AM
@annibelle1,

Been playing for years, here not so much. They starred out the fishing pieces. Look everywhere with magnifying glass! Good luck! erindiane

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 27, 11 6:32 AM
I am not liking the forums ,etc. At first, stuff seemed user friendly. You get no response from most everything you post, or if you need help or question answered...so far, IT IS not worth the time. I am attemptng to see if anyone reads this at all. I need to know if it is normal for the maze to move very slowly? I have been making some progress. I have the gears but can't get them to stick to front and can't seemingly get under or to the back of the ladder. The walkthough has helped in most cases but is not helpful in this case either. If you have a clue, please give me a few pointers.

valsi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by valsi on Aug 21, 11 8:42 PM
please help. I seem to have a bug in my game. I am on a Mac and when I try to enter the code from the cooking video into the cabinet to open the drawer it does not work. Can you help.
Thanks.

Katey1234
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Katey1234 on Oct 14, 11 7:57 PM
MAZE - WHY IS SO HARD TO GET AROUND IN THE MAZE. I DO NOT HAVE A GREEN SCREEN - ONLY IT IS DARK.

Go to: