rhettro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mahjongg Artifacts forum

[Post New]by rhettro on Mar 8, 09 7:28 AM
How do you continue a game and not have to restart from scratch again on the artifacts?
Also how do you get rid of the annoying tutorial at the beginning?

I started a game of Quest and won several artifacts. I had to quit for the day. Now when I start I am at a new game, rewinning the same artifacts. Does the game save your progress so you can pickup where you left off? If so, how do you continue your original game and not lose those artifacts?

Edited on 03/08/2009 at 7:31:32 AM PST

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Oct 20, 09 7:01 PM
I like this game and will buy it. The layouts are pretty easy and I haven't had the problems the other person noted. It's fun and light - good for the ego.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 20, 09 10:38 PM
It's better than the average Mahjongg game. Pretty, nice music. Very worth 2.99. Wish the story part was longer.

[Post New]by soundgrumpy on Nov 18, 09 12:27 PM
I am stuck in Play Quest.....Coeus.

Has anyone got past this part at all.......I've tried for days now with no luck

The rest of the series is really good.

[Post New]by weatherman3 on Mar 21, 12 8:41 AM
i paid for this yesterday still no install working

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Mar 21, 12 9:35 AM
You need to ask for help in the Tech Talk column. Somebody will come by who can help you.

Either that or contact customer support in the green envelope to the right. If you are a BF member you can also use Live Chat to get some help.

Welcome to the pond.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Mar 21, 12 10:05 AM
Hi weatherman3,

Welcome to the pond! I would also check out this help article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you click the blue text it will take you right to the article. I’ve found some of these steps can help clear up installation problems as well.

But if you’re still having trouble after that then, as moonlightgrey suggests, I would get in contact with our Customer Support team and one of our Reps would be happy to help out.

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 03/21/2012 at 10:06:05 AM PST

[Post New]by Truchaos on Oct 14, 12 4:10 AM
Here's what I've learned so far about Quest Mode artifacts

West Wind Gem (far upper right artifact) is earned with 7 fast rated games in a row.

Expert Artifact (to the immediate right of West Wind Gem) is earned when you collect 1000 tiles

Tile Master artifact (center and between the two above) is collected when you collect 5000 tiles

Lord Sign artifact (Lower left artifact) is collected when you collect 10,000 tiles
Tear drop of the dragon (lower right on left side) is collected when you have 5 clear ratings in a row.

Buried Treasure artifact (upper left) is collected when you achieve 1 million points
Sword of the resolute mind (lower left) is collected when you achieve 11 "Through" ratings in a row.

The wonderful lantern artifact is collected when you achieve 7 "Order levels" in a row.

Book of the seven sages artifact is collected when you achieve 9 "clever levels" in a row.

Clear rating = is achieved when you manually collect all tiles including the special tiles. If you select the special tiles and end the game early (short cut) you do not get a clear rating for that game.*

Fast rating = Just as is says, completing the game quickly usually under 3 minutes.

Order level = Means collecting tiles that only exactly match. Not using tiles that are simply related.

Clever = I'm not sure what this means but I get it every time. I think i MIGHT have something to do with finishing the top most levels first.

Through rating = Finishing the level (I think)

Okay, I have all the artifacts and the right most double dragon medallion how do I get the left side of the double dragon medallion to finish the level?

Go to: