pollyuk2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Falling asleep!

[Post New]by pollyuk2 on Jul 1, 11 7:04 AM
I keep walking around talking to people. I'm obviously doing something right as it keeps putting me up a chapter. I dunno which I'm on, 6 or 7 I think. I've printed off the walkthrough but can't be bothered to read it!! I'll have to soon as I've got a shed load of items! I have to keep shaking myself awake. Definitely a cure for insomnia!!

pollyuk2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Falling asleep!

[Post New]by pollyuk2 on Jul 9, 11 8:36 AM
I wasn't as far forward as I thought............but done now! Yay!! That game wasn't for me. Let's try something else.

Edited on 07/09/2011 at 8:37:42 AM PST

Advn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Advn on Jul 14, 11 7:11 AM
Worst. Game. EVER. I always finish games but I have restarted this one three times and, you know what, it's supposed to be FUN but I've sunk six hours of my life in it that I would really like to get back. It's not intuitive, you can't fast forward through dialogue, even if you do the right thing but in the wrong order you can't get to where you need to be for the program to progress, it has graphics errors on several screens....I just cannot say strongly enough how bad an experience this game was. They must have had LOW standards in 2007.

pollyuk2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pollyuk2 on Aug 2, 11 7:07 AM
Advn Hee! Hee! Hee! That’s probably why it was such a joy to finish. Lmao!

pollyuk2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pollyuk2 on Aug 23, 11 6:32 AM
Actually ...... not so bad the 2nd time around, probably coz I more or less know where I'm going! I agree it's a pain not being able to cut through speech. hate that! I may have reached a bug now though. Can't pick up sheets from linen closest. Ah well! Another game then.

SuseB
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by SuseB on Oct 9, 11 12:25 AM
Sorry guys I have an other opinion, Great Game, really, takes a while to get into, but then, super

pollyuk2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pollyuk2 on Feb 23, 12 2:29 PM
Typical!! I get to like the game and then it went faulty and you couldn't play. I had an old game which had the missing article and then the computer went faulty and had to be rebuilt (totally unrelated ) and now that saved game has gone. Big, big thanks to helpdesk!

Go to: