Green Moon Still Has Glitch

[Post New]by LittlefishPlayer on Jul 1, 11 12:13 PM
I have un-installed my old game, re-installed it and STILL can not talk to the commander!! I have the correct scroll and he wont even talk to me never mind take the scroll. I get no lips, he won't turn around & if I try to just give him the scroll it ends up on the ground!! VERY FUSTRATING

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Green Moon Still Has Glitch

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 1, 11 2:29 PM
Hey LittlefishPlayer,

Welcome to the pond! I found a tip in another thread that will hopefully help:

nwl43 wrote:Make sure you have the right scroll. It is the first one on the left. It's difficult to read, but you can just make out the word catapult at the top. This thought also, have you clicked on him for a conversation before offering the scroll.

In case you didn't know, a great way to search the Game Forum is with the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "commander" and all of the posts with “commander” will come up! Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by AnGeLlBaBie68 on Apr 15, 13 9:57 PM
yup this is where i to am now stuck again ready to smack the commander with a frying pan .... he wont talk now if he does its the same thing over n over he wont take the scroll now what ??? amyone that can help us herhelp all you thats finished plz help us ty ty

[Post New]by AnGeLlBaBie68 on Apr 15, 13 10:01 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey LittlefishPlayer,

Welcome to the pond! I found a tip in another thread that will hopefully help:

nwl43 wrote:Make sure you have the right scroll. It is the first one on the left. It's difficult to read, but you can just make out the word catapult at the top. This thought also, have you clicked on him for a conversation before offering the scroll.

In case you didn't know, a great way to search the Game Forum is with the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "commander" and all of the posts with “commander” will come up! Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

wow ty moderator nice to know this one for all us newbies

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Jun 8, 13 8:18 AM
Make sure you talk to the commander before you try to give him the catapult blueprints or he won't talk to you.

Go to: