Westward 3 - cheats?

asthenia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Westward 3 - cheats?

[Post New]by asthenia on Dec 30, 08 9:04 AM
Anyone know if there's any cheats to this game? It's sucks to wait, I need gold NOW
And another deer. I need it for a task, and I think I shot them all!

Lady_BunBun
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Westward 3 - cheats?

[Post New]by Lady_BunBun on Dec 30, 08 10:31 AM
I don't know about any cheats to make gold come faster, but deer should just reappear.

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBering on Dec 30, 08 11:19 AM
Hi Fishies!

Now that the Westward III game forums are up, I'm going to move this thread over there to keep the pond tidy.

Happy gaming !

pawtet
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by pawtet on Dec 30, 08 2:57 PM
Shoot a lot of rabbits and the deer will come back

asthenia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by asthenia on Dec 30, 08 3:13 PM
It did, thank god

linnovak
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by linnovak on Dec 31, 08 12:30 AM
I need to find gold too. Does anyone know any tricks? I have to build a panning mine but only have 12/20 gold! Help!

cthmid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by cthmid on Dec 31, 08 6:05 AM
im stuck and need gold also but alot more than you need. if you have any bandits around you could always shoot a couple of them to get the little bit of gold you need.
any ideas for me ?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Dec 31, 08 6:21 AM
The only 'exploits' I've discovered are: try to build a Sheriff's Office, a Trader's Post or a Tannery early in your game.
The Sheriff's Office and Traders Post offer mini quests good for extra gold, wood and skill points.
The Tannery allows for both skins(gold) and meat(food) for each animal killed and any of your armed people can hunt...a huge plus when your hero is engaged elsewhere!
Good luck and Happy New Year.

linnovak
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by linnovak on Dec 31, 08 7:58 AM
If you have 20 gold - you can build the panning mine & that'll give you a lot of gold

[Post New]by tkgmom on Jan 1, 09 10:59 PM
I think I know exactly where the "hidden supplies" are, but how do you get them?

poppy23
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Trading Post Challenge

[Post New]by poppy23 on Jan 2, 09 1:31 AM
Does anyone know how the trading post challenge works

Imandra
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Imandra on Jan 2, 09 4:25 AM
tkgmom wrote:I think I know exactly where the "hidden supplies" are, but how do you get them?

If you know where the real-Redd-supplies are... simply get close to them and your hero will notice them

bcbuddy
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by bcbuddy on Jan 2, 09 8:38 AM
linnovak wrote:I need to find gold too. Does anyone know any tricks? I have to build a panning mine but only have 12/20 gold! Help!

Build a Trading Post and make sure you have plenty of wood coming in. If you need some gold in a hurry just sell wood for gold. With a general store you can buy tree seeds to enable a good supply of wood.

[Post New]by kate_29 on Jan 2, 09 9:19 AM
Hello, I do not understand why I do not manage to rave " continue through the moutain pass ". I go where the red spire and I walk surrounding but nothing takes place that do I have to make? Thank you (I installed the dynamite and everything but then ca do not work)

Lady_BunBun
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_BunBun on Jan 2, 09 9:33 AM
Make sure you take both of your characters there.

[Post New]by kate_29 on Jan 2, 09 9:43 AM
it,s ok... i found it !

[Post New]by tkgmom on Jan 2, 09 9:46 PM
Imandra wrote:
tkgmom wrote:I think I know exactly where the "hidden supplies" are, but how do you get them?

If you know where the real-Redd-supplies are... simply get close to them and your hero will notice them

[Post New]by tkgmom on Jan 2, 09 9:47 PM
Okay then, where I thought they were could not have been the spot, that is the one quest I have yet to finish in the beginning stages. I am frustrated with this one.

[Post New]by tkgmom on Jan 2, 09 10:24 PM
I found that when trying to accomplish the quest to send 400 gold back to Redd's parents, dont put a panning mine on the one where the miner is. Then Willy wont come yet. As soon as you convince the miner to leave his claim Willy will show up and then you are done.

[Post New]by PlayCards3 on Jan 3, 09 8:09 AM
tkgmom wrote:I found that when trying to accomplish the quest to send 400 gold back to Redd's parents, dont put a panning mine on the one where the miner is. Then Willy wont come yet. As soon as you convince the miner to leave his claim Willy will show up and then you are done.

Thank you! I had not been able to save that farm once!

Go to: