Lost Clip to Hang Up the Swing

[Post New]by momo317 on Jul 1, 11 7:06 PM
I was able to complete hanging up the swing in the demo version. When I purchased the game, it disappeared and I can not find the hook again.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Lost Clip to Hang Up the Swing

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 1, 11 10:06 PM
Hi momo317! Welcome to the forums!!

Sorry you are having trouble. Walk to the right twice from the swing area. The swing hook is on the right side of the screen, stuck in a tree trunk.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by momo317 on Jul 2, 11 4:08 AM
I did as instructed and the hook is not in the tree trunk. How could I lose it when I was able to hang the swing in the demo version?

netnanna
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by netnanna on Jul 2, 11 1:22 PM
Having the same trouble with missing wrench to open GPS screen!! looked at blog walkthru and there's only a hammer near the toolbox, otherwise it's just bare carpet.

[Post New]by MoMoBabicock on Jul 2, 11 3:05 PM
Having trouble getting hook again to hang up swing and cannot proceed. I have purchased this game and am now disappointed!

[Post New]by MoMoBabicock on Jul 2, 11 3:07 PM
Hook is not there. Has completely disappeared.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 2, 11 3:50 PM
In both cases, I would first try re-installing the game, then create a new user.

I hope this helps.

Rhovannion
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Rhovannion on Aug 29, 11 9:15 AM
Having the same problem here! Ran out of demo time just after I had hung up the swing; when I reentered the game, after paying for it, the swing was back down, no hook in the inventory and it is not back in the tree in the other scene.

Does "re-installing" mean re-downloading? that took quite a while the first time and if I have to do that and then play the whole of that first section again I'm not going to be a happy little bunny (or fishie in this case).

Did anyone find a simpler answer to this problem?

Go to: