NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Cave picture would not leave

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 1, 11 7:37 PM
Have played the game to ninety percent done and the picture of the cave where stone were supposed to be piled up in the opening of a cave. The stones never piled up right and now the picture of the opening of the cave will not leave. Also am told to pick up rope. What rope? Help!

Re:Cave picture would not leave

[Post New]by sarahbob72 on Jul 2, 11 2:47 PM
I am having the same problem. I chose the SKIP option after trying for like 10 min to get the rocks stacked up all the way and now I cannot leave the cave. The cave is not blocked, and I cannot do anything. Please don't tell me I need to uninstall/reinstall and start again!

[Post New]by xanetias on Jul 3, 11 2:56 AM
Im having the same issue with the coal in the engine... Not happy about paying for a game with bugs in it..
Can we get an answer for this please

[Post New]by sarahbob72 on Jul 3, 11 10:00 AM
I uninstalled/re-installed the game and it is still tuck at the cave, with me unable to do anything. Please help! I have really enjoyed this game thus far and would really like to finish it!

[Post New]by sarahbob72 on Jul 4, 11 7:11 AM
I started the game again under a new profile and now the game is frozen in the boiler room where you have to stack the coal. Same type puzzle, same type problem. What is the deal???

mossolb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mossolb on Feb 26, 12 1:10 PM
i cannot leave the cave because the gate will not rise, I have the skull and 1 bone and the Pardon but nothing else. but I can't get out of the gate.

Go to: