Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by redgames on Jun 9, 15 7:35 AM
nickelphire580 wrote:Hello, I am trying to find the Christmas Cards, and the Christmas Decorations. I am on level 16 , and I have looked on every screen I play on, but I can not find any Christmas Cards, Christmas Decorations. Do these morph like the butterflies and flowers, or do you have to craft them? Please Help! I would like to add them to my achievements awards. Thank You.

I am on level 37. I never found the Christmas items and they are still in my achievements!!!!!! Now I have Easter eggs and treasure boxes in the achievements and I can't find them either.
What am I doing wrong??
Sorry. I didn't make it clear that I am playing on android tablet.
Thanks

Edited on 06/10/2015 at 8:05:07 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 9, 15 8:43 AM
There is a Christmas Consortium thread for PC only..........post in that thread and we will get to you as we can.

REPEAT: For PC ONLY!!

[Post New]by nina8673 on Jun 9, 15 5:58 PM
Can someone help me, I am level 8...with 175 points...my experience is not moving, no matter what I do it does not budge from 175. I have completed the flower finding tasks 100 in a hour sent the air balloon off etc but it does not record any experience. It has been that for three days now I am ready to quit game. So no new quests, nothing.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 9, 15 6:29 PM
Nina..........experience points only level up when you do the character quests.......the Raven gives you quests.........the Raven sends you to other people (characters) who require items......click on the Raven.........you have missed something.

[Post New]by macange36 on Jun 10, 15 5:39 AM
Hi started playing again recently - have now got the hang of it! My friend code is i143298 and I'm playing on the ipad. If you could befriend me I gift regularly.

Thanks

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on Jun 10, 15 6:24 AM
s baker I'm going to shorten your name to (friend) so anytime u see friend you'll know it's my reply so did u miss my presence well I'm back from the shadows lol spending time playing another game

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 10, 15 6:52 AM
WHAT?!? There are other games out there?

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Jun 10, 15 2:48 PM
----------------------------------------
Yes, there are other games but really not as good, (LOL) Now for my gripe, please everyone remind the players to give themselves a name or use their ID#. I had 3 that decided to go with just player. I hated to do it but I deleted them. Could not keep them straight.
Also I now 2 pages of deleted persons and 6 have been for at least 3 months. Isn't there someway of removing them. My guess would be they have stop playing.
Thanks for listening,
#404876 (Gavi-Tn)

shagre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by shagre on Jun 10, 15 3:44 PM
I am stuck at level 47. And it says I need 200000 gold coins to proceed help please

Edited on 06/10/2015 at 3:47:18 PM PST

c264mag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by c264mag on Jun 10, 15 5:22 PM
I got a question? why is it one day I can gift a friend, the next day I can not open there name up to give them a gift again

[Post New]by American on Jun 10, 15 5:35 PM
Can someone tell me how to get Jack in the box achievements?

Pnbmc
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Pnbmc on Jun 10, 15 5:58 PM
American,

You have to craft Jack in the box in the pet (paw) tab on your inventory.

Pnbmc

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 10, 15 7:25 PM
c264mag wrote:I got a question? why is it one day I can gift a friend, the next day I can not open there name up to give them a gift again

If you cant open up their name, it means they have no wish list.

[Post New]by indiana9 on Jun 11, 15 2:16 AM

Edited on 06/11/2015 at 7:26:45 AM PST

castleb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by castleb on Jun 11, 15 10:19 AM
Good Morning To You: Here is the thing.....IN THE TOWN...outside Ancient Park there is a gate....through the gate is the Ancient Cemetary...I have opened 3 locations and I am the only one playing in the Ancient Cemetary.....Next....In the ELVYN FOREST..through the Pond of LIfe there is an arch which takes me to Forest Place...I opened two locations....Arbor and Mushroom and Moss.....and I am the only one playing....Now...I have quite a few friends who are on level 63 and nobody is in these locations playing but me....I feel like I am playing a totally separate game from everyone else...Noone is playing but me whether their level is above or below my level 56.....I got to these locations when I was on level 54....Will you please, please let me know what is going on. Thank you and I hope you have a great day!

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by eggbox on Jun 11, 15 1:18 PM
Hi Castleb. The top six scores haven't been working for months, it has been reported but nothing has been done as yet.

landylady1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by landylady1 on Jun 11, 15 1:37 PM
Hi Castleb, I am also at level 63 and according to the scoreboards in these 2 locations my score is also the only one showing, but in other locations I'm showing as 2nd on the list score but the person at 3rd has a higher score - go figure lol, best to just ignore the scoreboards as they dont mean anything!!!!

[Post New]by countrymusic4me on Jun 11, 15 11:26 PM
There are many players on this forum who are obviously well past level 47. OMG - Is the post from shagre correct that you need 200,000 gold coins to proceed?? Hope not I am on level 42 and that was hard enough!!

LynnAd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by LynnAd on Jun 12, 15 3:45 AM
Does anyone know how I can get rare stamps as I can't move on and finish my quest without them? Thanks to my friends who have gifted me these by the way. Xxx
Every quest I move on to seems to require them and I am stuck until I get them. I have been going round and round the HO scenes but it is taking ages!!!!!

castleb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by castleb on Jun 12, 15 2:53 PM
Hello: I played the tournament today....only won 1 gem....but I didn't receive.....Just wondering what's the what? Thank you.

Go to: