Ready for the special room

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 3, 18 9:56 AM
I unlock the Tea House door but can't open it... someone has stuck a chair under the door handle.

I knock loudly and call out, "excuse me... can you move that chair so I can go to work?"

I hear a chair scrape across the floor. The door opens a crack. "Hello, I'm Katt. Mrs Fletcher had to go away suddenly. I'm here to manage the Tea House until she can, I hope, come back. "

The door opens a little more and I see a HUGE tiger," Ooooh, Kitties !!!!! I Love Kitties !!!!! and you must be Charlie, Mrs Fletcher said you were the only one here when she left... nice to meet you"

The door doesn't open any further... I think Charlie may be a wee bit wary of me. After all, I've been in the MC world for less than a year. She might be wondering if I'm friend or foe...

"May I come in so I can take stock of the pantry and get to work?" I give Charlie what I hope is a bright, sincere smile and wait, hoping the fact that I'm not trying to push the door open will help reassure her...

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 3, 18 11:13 AM
With the tug of war going on between the two ferrets over the tiny scrap of jacket I decide that what I need most of all just now are not two excitable if not unstable ferrets but a nice dependable blood hound to sniff out Grim’s whereabouts.

Well we have no pets with us, but that can soon be changed.

I call up Charlie using the Amulet and ask her if any of her menagerie is a “sniffer dog”

I do not get a reply and then am surprised when she tells me that there is a young lady at the door of the Tea Room who would like to sub. for Mrs Fletcher

“Shall I let her in?”

“Oh yes!” I reply – Problem solved!

“Now about that dog?”

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Apr 3, 18 11:35 AM
The boat seems empty when I look around and wonder whee every one is. I just barely think it and find myself in the midst of the group. Feeling a bit off, I take a step back and find myself in what turns out to be an executioner's chair. I immediately get up and realize that I had never seenthis place before; I certainly wasn't this high in the game

It wasn't long before Cash and Wickerbat had caught up looking like they had really partied. The other ferrets must have returned to their homes. They sniffed around and found a piece of cloth and a tug of war started. When they wouldn't give it up and I heard PTG calling for a bloodhound, I knew it was time to act.

Walking over I said loudly, "alright you two, enough! Hand that over this minute. You should know better than that." I stood there with my hand out kneeling toward them. They looked at me shocked but Cash let go and Wickerbat brought it to me. I carefully grabbed it at the corner and took it away. "Now, go see if youcan find Grim's trail so we can get moving again and I don't care how tired you are." Off they went to find the trail.

"Oh,PTG, situation handled..." I said.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 3, 18 1:35 PM
IF PTG THINKS IT IS OK I WILL LET THE LADY AT THE DOOR IN.

I OPEN THE DOOR AND LET HER IN, I DO HOPE SHE CAN AND WILL MAKE COFFEE. IF SHE IS WHO SHE SAYS SHE IS.

BIG KITTY SEEMS TO THINK SHE IS OK, THE REST OF THE PETS ARE WAKING UP FROM THEIR NAPS. I LOOK AROUND AND SEE SEVERAL GHOSTS. THEY ALL SMILE AND GREET ME.

I JUST WISH I HAD MY LAPTOP. I REALLY DO NEED TO GET ON WITH THE ROOMS.

BESIDES I HAVE FOUND A PLACE WHERE I CAN GET THIMBLES. SO IF THE ELVES COME BACK I CAN GIVE THEM TO THEM FOR CUPS.

THE LADY SAID HER NAME WAS KATT, I SAY HELLO I AM CHARLIE, THIS IS BIG KITTY.

THIS WAY TO THE KITCHEN. THEN ASKED CAN YOU MAKE COFFEE. MRS. FLETCHER DID ONCE IN AWHILE BUT NOT OFTEN.

AFTER SHOWING HER TO THE KITCHEN I SAID I WAS GOING TO CHECK THE ANIMALS IN THE ENCLOSURE. AND LEFT.

THERE WAS NO NEED TO SEE TO THEM YET I HAD BEEN THERE. BUT I WOULD NOT USE THE AMULET IN THE TEA ROOM.

ONCE OUTSIDE A LITTLE AWAY FROM THE CASTLE TOWARD THE ENCLOSURE I OPENED MY AMULET.

PTG. CAN YOU HEAR ME. IF SO I WILL SEND NOSE TO YOU. SHE IS A SCENT DOG. PART BLOODHOUND. SHE WILL LISTEN TO YOU. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING OF GRIM'S LET HER GET A GOOD SMELL OF IT. DO NOT LET EVERYONE TOUCH IT. SHE NEED A CLEAR SCENT.

I HAD REACHED THE ENCLOSURE. WHERE ARE YOU SO I CAN GET NOSE TO YOU. I WILL PUT HER IN THE TUNNEL SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SMELL YOU AND THE OTHERS. SHE KNOWS YOUR SCENT SINCE YOU WERE IN THE TEA ROOM WHILE SHE LEAD THE ANIMAL CHORUS.

I CALLED FOR NOSE TO COME WITH ME. TOLD THE OTHERS I WOULD BE BACK.

POE I SAID TO MY RAVEN. KEEP AND EYE OUT FOR TROUBLE.

WE WENT BACK TO THE TEA ROOM. I WAS TELLING NOSE WHAT SHE NEEDED TO DO WHEN WE GOT THERE. SHE GAVE A LOUD BAY AND WAGGED HER TAIL HAPPY TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO.

IN THE TEA ROOM I TOOK HER TO THE KITCHEN. OPENED TO WAY TO THE TUNNEL. SHOWED HER THAT WAS WHERE I WANTED HER TO GO.

IN SHE WENT, LOOKED BACK AT ME TO ASK IF I WAS SURE. I SAID FIND PTG, ROS, AND THE OTHERS. SHE TURNED STARTED SNIFFING AND OFF SHE WENT.

I STOOD AND SAID NOSE IS ON HER WAY.

KATT WAS BUSY LOOKING OVER THE KITCHEN AND PANTRY.

I RETURNED TO THE TEA ROOM.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 3, 18 3:36 PM
I watch as Amethyst talks quietly to Grim’s two ferrets.

They scuttle off to a hole by the back window.

Now this just will not do!
It is not a tunnel, just a small hole in the ground which even in our diminished state cannot get into, never mind explore.

I am just about to call them back when a gorgeous little dog appears out of the ether with a Poof!

Charlie tells me it is called Nose and for a very good reason.

After giving it several cuddles, ear rubbing and tummy tickling I hand over the torn piece of fabric.

The little pooch immediately goes into “attack mode”: stiffens and then as straight as an arrow hurtles towards the same small hole that the two ferrets have just disappeared down.

This is not good!

Especially as the dog is too big for the hole and is slightly concussed!

Flummoxed I wonder if we have to abandon the whole idea of finding Grim by this method, when Amethyst starts to mutter into the thin air.

She then tells me that in the floor by the hole there is a hidden trap door that her ghostly friend says is both empty and safe.

So we can proceed once more and again using the HOS fishing line from the Flying Boat secure our means of return to this safe spot.

With the ‘Hound Dog’ leading the way, accompanied by squeaks and squeals from two frisky ferrets we sit on our charabanc and speed after them.

That is until we are pulled up abruptly by a turnstile that is similar to the one also to be found in the Metro Station.

But we are nowhere near the Station.

Any way after inserting the necessary inventory items to satisfy the ZZ, we are allowed through it and continue to follow the animals that had slipped under the barrier.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 3, 18 6:04 PM
Muttering to self...
shopping list/HOS version...
shopping list/smuggled from "outside" version...
construction items for expected repair due to periodic chaos, and addition of coffee bar... Don't forget the espresso machine - these folks need serious caffeine!!!!

Did I remember pack my recipes?

Rummaging continues...

virginiabreeze
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by virginiabreeze on Apr 3, 18 6:43 PM
"Understood. Please tell Becki that Breeze requests that she go over to the Tea Room with her espresso and cappuccino machines . Ask her to speak to Katt, the new owner."

" You are making a lot of requests in my name."

"At least I remember it. "Amethyst" indeed."

Grimwald
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Apr 3, 18 7:35 PM
I dodge back and forth among the scrub

No good. I'm getting winded, and whatever is behind me is closing in.

I'm running too fast to sense any existing apertures, and I can't take the time to rip my own.

Suddenly, a new threat. I swerve and dodge again. Enemy of the rabbit. Brain catches up a moment later: a ferret, but not Cash or Wickerbat.

Ferrets hunt rabbits, but I've already been pretty deep down my own mind.

Dodge, zig, stumble, zag.

Is it April already?

Swerve, leap.

A sleepy ferret, looking for a warm, safe place to crash. Except for Cash and Wickerbat, there are no ferrets in the MC world....except on April 2, international ferret day. And when they're done with all that weaselly fun… on April 3, it's back into hiding for another year.

This time I'll hunt the ferrets.

Gasp, dodge, stumble again. There, ferret!

Black-tipped tail disappears, and I follow, despite being over-sized for the opening.

The ferret turns and hisses: shoooop.

"Watch your language," I gasp. I flop on my side. One way or another, I'm done.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 3, 18 10:21 PM
Sam scampered in and gave me a lot of information which I need to decipher (kitten pictures and conversations are very chaotic as they prefer to live in the now rather than the past).

It appears that many people have shrunk in size and disappeared down holes, does he mean rabbit holes, mouse holes or something else,

The tea room is deserted except for Charlie, Big Kitty and Kitten Ermine.

This does not sound good and I must visit the tea room and find out more. It is probably safe to visit when it is not crowded but I must remember to take my coffee pot and grounds. Tea just doesn't do it for me at all.

I get to the tea room, to find it is not completely deserted. Apparently since Mrs. Fletcher and Dandydog had to leave so suddenly, a new proprietor has taken over.
I blink once or twice as I see an Espresso machine moving of its own accord, settling itself into position and hooking itself up. Suddenly there is a hiss of steam and a nice large mug of extra hot, flat white, with a tiny macaroon appears in front of me.

I settle down to have a nice chat with Charlie, since the tea room is apparently deserted, except for the ghostly Lords and Ladies that have found some work to do while waiting for the castle inhabitants to catch them.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 3, 18 11:28 PM
WELL AT LEAST SAM GOT SOME OF THE THINGS I TOLD HIM TO TELL ANNA RIGHT.

SHE BROUGHT THE MOST BELOVED THING IN THE WORLD WITH HER. A REAL COFFEE POT.

I DRINK MY COFFEE BLACK WITH HONEY, COOLED JUST ENOUGH TO DRINK. I HATE WAITING FOR IT TO COOL. I AM OLD DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE.

NOW, FOR THE REST, THE OTHERS USED SOME PILLS TO SHRINK DOWN. SO THEY COULD FIT IN THE SMALL TUNNEL BEHIND THE STOVE. I THINK IT IS AN ELF TUNNEL. MY FRIENDS WENT INTO THE KITCHEN BEFORE THEY DISAPPEARED.

GRIM'S FERRETS WENT THAT WAY SO THE ONLY WAY TO FOLLOW WAS TO BE SMALL.

THEY MUST HAVE FOUND A CLUE TO GRIM SINCE PTG ASK ME TO SEND NOSE TO HIM. IF GRIM CAN BE FOUND NOSE WILL DO IT. I HAVE GREAT FAITH IN HER.

SO YOU SEE ANNA I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE ALONE. JUST SORT OF. THE GHOSTS HAVE KEPT ME COMPANY.

I BIGGEST PROBLEM IS FEEDING, WATERING AND PETTING COMBING AND CARING FOR EVERYONE'S ANIMALS WHILE THEY ARE GONE.

WITH ONLY ONE GOOD ARM IT IS HARD TO GET TO EVERYONE IN A QUICK WAY. TAKES 3 TIMES AS LONG THAN IF THE RIGHT WORKED AS IT SHOULD.

OH, NO I HOPE THEY DO NOT CATCH THESE GHOSTS, THEY ARE FRIENDS.
WE CAN'T HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS.

JUST THEN A CUP OF COFFEE AND A POT OF HONEY WAS SET IN FRONT OF ME. I HOPE IT IS NOT TO HOT. SHE MUST HAVE PUT JUST A LITTLE COLD WATER IN IT. IT WAS JUST RIGHT. SO I PUT A SPOON OF HONEY IN IT AND SAT BACK TO ENJOY IT.

I ASKED ANNA IF SHE WOULD LIKE A COOKIE OR THREE TO GO WITH HER COFFEE.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 4, 18 1:24 AM
I ACCEPTED CHARLIE'S OFFER OF A COOKIE OR THREE AND TOLD HER THAT WHERE I COME FROM, WE CALL THEM BISCUITS.

WHEN IN THE CASTLE AND ITS ENVIRONS WE ARE ABLE TO DO A BIT OF TRAVELING. NORMALLY IT WOULD TAKE ME ALMOST A WHOLE DAY TO REACH THE TEA ROOM VIA THE AIRSHIP, LONGER TO REACH AUNTIE ROO AND PTG. IT SEEMS THAT WE ARE SOMEWHAT BEWITCHED AND CAN MOVE FREELY.

I OFFERED TO HELP CHARLIE FEED AND WATER THE ANIMALS AND TO GIVE THEM SOME PETTING. AS I AM NOT VERY COMFORTABLE AROUND DOGS, I CAN LOOK AFTER SOME OF THE OTHER ANIMALS, CATS, RABBITS, BIRDS AND THE LIKE. LIKE CHARLIE, I HAVE ONE ARM THAT IS CONTINUALLY GIVING ME THE GYP. WAY TOO MANY HOS IN ONE SITTING LOOKING FOR ALL THE PLAYING CARDS, SHELLS, TOP HATS ETC. HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO HELP OTHER CASTLE RESIDENTS ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS,

IT IS ODD THAT WE NEVER SEEM TO BUMP INTO EACH OTHER TRAVELLING AROUND THE CASTLE, AS IT IS A VERY BUSY PLACE. MY UNCLE CERTAINLY DID ME A GOOD TURN WHEN HE LEFT ME MY SHARE OF THE CASTLE. I HAVE MADE MANY GOOD FRIENDS HERE.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 4, 18 1:31 AM
As we speed along the small dark tunnel after the three pets two things keep niggling in my mind.

First of all is the size of this tunnel. It is OK for us as we have “shrunk temporarily”, but Grim and her captors are surely far too big to use it.

Secondly was that train turnstile that we have just passed through and which is in the middle of nowhere.

I know that the Town Metro Station has a line and that it continues to the Far Metro Station before diving off to the left of the picture. But where does it go then?

Surely there must be some connection?

It is then that I get some answers through my amulet.

Breeze informs me that her ghosts have told her that we crossed a defunct railway line when we passed across the turnstile. This line goes back all the way to Town and continues onward into the Fairy Forest.

The Gnomes built all of these tunnels both large and small. The tunnel we are on was used as a service tunnel if there were any problems with the main one.

We have already seen how the Gnomes can shrink in size at will.

And more to the point regarding our own safety that same main tunnel running parallel with ours is the dangerous place that Grim has been hauled along by her captors.

So it seems we are heading for the Fairy Forest?

Grimwald
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Apr 4, 18 6:14 PM
The ferret glares. Then the set of its whiskers changes. You're that one, it telegraphs.

Yes. Maybe…?

Suddenly other lithe bodies push past me. Tired as they are, more ferrets swarm out the mouths of the warren. I hear their dooking and chuckling as they cavort about, to an accompaniment of oaths and grunts of irritation. Then --

"It's just ferrets here. She's gotten further ahead of us."

"I was told she often has ferrets. Ow."

"Ferrets have been all over the freakin' world since yesterday! This means nothing! I bet she's gotten to the next nexus."

Any reply is indistinct as my pursuers move away. Steathily the ferrets return , slink reassuringly along my body, and retreat further into the depths of the tunnel.

I have to laugh. Randy was wrong: there IS at least one totally safe tunnel in the MC realm.

I lie here, almost calm now, until I am ready to move again.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 5, 18 3:13 AM
Well it was bound to happen!

As we hurtle down this tiny tunnel chasing after Cash, Wickerbat and Nose we round a bend and all of us come to a crashing halt!

There is a pile of rubble before us from the tunnel’s collapsed ceiling and our way ahead is blocked.

“No problem”, I tell the others

Converting my magical broom into its conventional form I ask it very politely if it can sweep away the debris and let us go on our way.

With a shake of its bristles it declines to do so!

Why not?

“Because all this rubble has no place in the HOS Repository or in the “in between” where I sweep the dust bunnies; so I don’t know where to put it!”

Exasperation sets in as “time is of the essence!”

It is then that we hear the sound of banging and hammering and that strange dialect we have come to associate with Gnome-speak.

So, on the other side of this blockage the Gnomes are clearing it.

The big question now is whether or not these Gnomes are friendly and how do we find out.

It is too dangerous to transfer to the adjacent main tunnel because that is where the evil lies.

We can all feel its tendrils seeking diabolical deeds to do.

The three pets also insist that Grim’s scent is directly ahead so I decide to take up defensive positions in case these Gnomes are not friendly.

It is then that Angel reminds me of a weapon we have that I had completely forgotten about.

Our beloved Fairy Godmother has given us the ability to form a defensive bubble where we are immune to all attack both real or magical.

So we all gather together, pets included, invoke the mystical bubble and wait for the Gnomes to breach the cave-in

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 5, 18 4:46 AM
I pop my head into the tea room to warn Charlie of the impending construction and notice she has company. Charlie introduces her companion as Anna. Hello, Anna - Welcome Anna has brought her own coffee pot, nice timing - if she is a coffee lover she will be thrilled with the news...

I update them on the renovation plans, "You Ladies might want to move to the table farthest from the counter... the gnome builders just informed me they have fit the Tea House into their schedule. They will be here soon to construct a dual Coffee and Tea bar. Shouldn't take long, gnomes are efficient... " I stop and look around...my eyes seem to be having trouble focusing on random area's around the room...

"Um, pardon me but are there ghosts in here, or are my eyes just playing tricks on me?" I ask.

Charlie brightens and says, "Yes, they are friends of mine."

"Wonderful", I breathe a sigh of relief, "I'm not losing my eyesight..." then I stop and consider... eyes un-focus as I drift back into the kitchen talking to myself..., "now what do you serve a ghost? ...must consult the recipe database...hope my laptop is up to this..."

As the kitchen door swings closed a tiny part of my brain thinks, I'm sure Charlie and Anna are convinced I'm missing a few key components in that region...oh well, they will feel better once I they have a shiny new dual caffeine bar to fortify them.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 5, 18 3:20 PM
I LOOK AT ANNA, COFFEE BAR, I DO HOPE IT IS NOT JUST THE FRU! FRU! STUFF AT THE FANCY COFFEE BARS. I LIKE JUST PLAIN COFFEE. GOOD COFFEE. SOME PLACES THINK USING FANCY BEANS MAKE BETTER COFFEE.

SORRY, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT IT JUST MAKES IT MORE BITTER.

WE MOVE THE TABLE AND CHAIRS TO THE CORNER KATT INDICATED. AND SIT DOWN.

THE GHOSTS ARE NOT SURE OF THE IMPENDING CONFUSION.

I SAY TO THEM DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE OBJECTS FOR ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER.

IF YOU CAN, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET MY LAPTOP CASE FROM MY SPECIAL ROOM. BRING IT HERE, MY ROOM WAS ON THE GROUND FLOOR. WHERE I AM NOT TO SURE. I HAVE ONLY BEEN THERE ONCE AND NOT FOR LONG.

HAD TO LEAVE IN A HURRY WHEN THE GUARD STARTED A ROUND UP.
COULD NOT TAKE MUCH WITH ME. JUST MY JACKET WITH MY FIRE ROOSTER NIX IN IT.

WE USED A SMALL TUNNEL SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK TO THE ROOM. MY ELF GUIDES SEEM TO HAVE LEFT.

IF YOU CAN BRING MY LAPTOP HERE YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME.

I KNOW YOU KNOW IT.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 5, 18 3:58 PM
As Seeker and the other Gnomes make it through the collapsed tunnel, they are surprised to come across a band of miniature people ...... some of whom Seeker recognizes from Mrs. Fletcher's Tea Room -- one in particular ..... the one holding that broom .... he definitely recognizes and he marches up squarely to get into his face (because they are, of course, now of the near same size).

Ahem, ahem, my good man ....... ahem, ahem....... yes, you .... I'm speaking to you......oh quit looking around as if you don't think we can see you through that flimsy piece of plastic you are holding over your heads....... Good grief, man.....where did you come by such a disgusting item?????

No matter .... I'm not sure you even deserve this, but your Fairy Godmother has requested I return it to you, so........ so be it.

You see, as I was leaving the Tea Room to return to my home the day I visited the Captain and offered him my services ..... I came across one of the housekeepers who had started cleaning out some of the hospital rooms from some of the inmates .....hmmm, I mean, patients......yes, she actually called them patients.....

Anyway, she was admiring this ugly ring she had found left abandoned underneath one of the pillows........and I was SHOCKED when I got closer to observe what she was actually holding ...... because I knew EXACTLY what she had and to whom it belonged..... I just had no way of knowing how it came to her possession until I overheard her talking about it with a coworker.

I know well of the Goblin who made such an artifact and I was present when he delivered them to your Fairy Godmother, as well as his instructions for their usage..... do you not remember:

If you tap each of those rivets, one at a time, but in rapid succession…..the hinge will allow the stone of the ring to open and it will emit a glowing light….. if you then aim that glowing light to a spot close, but outside of your body perimeter, and bring it over your head to the opposite side, it will then create a dome – an impenetrable shield – that will protect you and those next to you from any and all danger tossed your way.

(Continued)

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 5, 18 4:15 PM
(He then held out the ring for Playingthegame, and it immediately returned to the finger upon which he had originally placed it.)

Seeker continued: Next time, do not be so negligent with its care! This ring has value beyond what even you know of from your Fairy Godmother.

Now, please follow the instructions, my good man, to be sure you understand how it works to create the protective dome ...... because, if you continue on your rescue mission, you just may need such an invisible cover......

Upon his request (well, his demand, but PTG wasn't going to point that out!), Playingthegame gathered all his friends around him and tapped each of the rivets whereupon the ring emitted a glow.....he then focused on the left side of his group of friends and swung his arm upwards toward the outer region of the right side of his friends.......when the light reached the floor on the right side, there appeared above and around them this beautiful crystal globe from which they could see everything quite well, but those on the outside would see right through them.

Ah....... well done, said Seeker ...... And he proceeded to walk directly at them at a strong fast stride!!!!!!! Before the ladies present could scream....before PTG could try to figure a "cunning plan" ...... the Gnome was GONE! .....until, they heard him speaking from behind them!

Yes...... yes...... you did it correctly ..... so, you see ..... not only will you be protected under the dome BUT you will also be invisible and "materially" not there so that others will not even "bump into you" should they come upon your shelter.

At this point, Seeker calmly walked back "through" their protective cover, picked up his pick axe, and announced to the other Gnomes that they needed to keep going because there were other tunnel parts that needed clearing before supper would be fed to any of them.

They were soon gone from sight, leaving the "domed group" both flabbergasted and near speechless........ PTG then raised his arm and moved it across his head to the opposite side ...... and the dome totally disappeared........ they were once again alone in the tunnels ...... each looking wide-eyed at the other ..... each wondering if the others saw and heard what they had experienced ..... almost afraid to move or speak of what had just occurred.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 5, 18 4:18 PM
Almost as an echo........ Playingthegame heard from the distance.......

Oh, and not to worry about the ring's size...... when your shrinking potion wears off and you return to your normal size, so will your ring ..... it will ALWAYS fit you perfectly regardless of whether you are large or small.

virginiabreeze
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by virginiabreeze on Apr 5, 18 5:32 PM
My ghostly protector is once more speaking to his mirror.

"Of course, you can take her her laptop, Breeze doesn't mind. YES, GRAMMI G CAN GO TO THE TEA ROOM. I AM SURE BREEZE WOULD BE HAPPY FOR HER TO KEEP CHARLIE COMPANY. HELP GRAMMI G WITH HER ROCKING CHAIR AND KNITING SUPPLIES. "

I motioned to him.

"Keep me posted."

"I am curious. Why are you asking the ghosts to do things in my name?"

He looked at me quietly. "You really don't know, do you?"

"Know what?"

"The power you hold. Before you arrived in the library, the deleted players were in limbo. I do not know if it is because you are able to "ghost," but you "woke" us up. We are now able to move around and communicate with other players again. And we can once again play the game. We are quite beholden to you and will do anything to protect you."

"Also, Annaliese listens to you, she considers you her best friend. Imagine that, you are friends with the cause of most of the glitches in MC universe."

A rather sobering thought considering the damage that Annaliese is capable of. "I do have one other question, if you do not mind."

"What is your name?"

He smiled. "My name is Sebastien, Bast was my player name."

"Bast? As in the Egyptian goddess of protection and cats?"

"Why do you think you have Big Kitty."

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 5:35:49 PM PST

Go to: