bfgFlounder
Moderator
Moderator
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 2, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by juanitaperez on Jul 2, 11 11:46 PM
wht i cant install the game, i got a blue window instead the download form, what is the problem???????

 

Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by Cassie303 on Jul 4, 11 9:14 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by Llyallowyn on Jul 27, 11 11:57 AM
The game froze after I had unlocked a room in the tower, after teleporting through the portal, and it made me start all over. Is there going to be a patch to fix this issue?

 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by mawmaw2006 on Jul 29, 11 6:15 PM
I cannot download this game onto another computer, it says "you do not have permission to download bigfishgames on this computer. Login with an administrators account and try again" Help please

 

Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by gar2398 on Nov 4, 11 5:20 PM

Does anyone know how to burn the bark to ashes?

Edited on 11/04/2011 at 5:21:41 PM PST


 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by 123rhea456 on Feb 17, 12 10:59 PM
I didn't get the shovel in the room with the Fire Tree - so I can't get to the keys in the pots. do I have to start over?

 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by gmomof33 on Apr 19, 12 9:37 PM
There is no instructions to help get started with this game. I got just to where the girl is standing and no further. I thought there would be some hints but nothing.

 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by heaven_girl11 on Sep 28, 12 11:14 AM
i not moving forward in this game i got stuck where the mobile house besides the house there is a plant which needs to cut with garden shear i am trying from a long time but i couldnt...i took hint the hint shows the same that cut the plant by using the garden shear but nothing is working please help me out i should i do i want to play the game....please tell me???

 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by heaven_girl11 on Sep 29, 12 8:17 AM
please tell me hw can i move forward...

 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by heaven_girl11 on Sep 30, 12 10:15 AM
heaven_girl11 wrote:i not moving forward in this game i got stuck where the mobile house besides the house there is a plant which needs to cut with garden shear i am trying from a long time but i couldnt...i took hint the hint shows the same that cut the plant by using the garden shear but nothing is working please help me out i should i do i want to play the game....please tell me???

 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by Lauriemc44 on Jun 4, 14 11:28 AM
123rhea456 wrote:I didn't get the shovel in the room with the Fire Tree - so I can't get to the keys in the pots. do I have to start over?


I am having the same problem. SG says to get it in the cabinet with the matches, chalk and faucet but the cabinet screen closed down and I didn't get the shovel. Can't get back into the cabinet so I'm stuck as I can't dig up the keys.

 

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by sunflowers16 on Sep 9, 14 3:33 PM

after I cross the bridge I should be able to get a flint..I get the branch and bark. then it takes me to the tree with the bugs and I am suppose to use the flint which I don't have and for whatever reason can't seem to get it..what am I doing wrong??I have restarted the game 3 times and it does the same thing every time

 
 
 
 
Go to: