bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 2, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum

[Post New]by juanitaperez on Jul 2, 11 11:46 PM
wht i cant install the game, i got a blue window instead the download form, what is the problem???????

[Post New]by Cassie303 on Jul 4, 11 9:14 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Llyallowyn on Jul 27, 11 11:57 AM
The game froze after I had unlocked a room in the tower, after teleporting through the portal, and it made me start all over. Is there going to be a patch to fix this issue?

[Post New]by mawmaw2006 on Jul 29, 11 6:15 PM
I cannot download this game onto another computer, it says "you do not have permission to download bigfishgames on this computer. Login with an administrators account and try again" Help please

[Post New]by gar2398 on Nov 4, 11 5:20 PM

Does anyone know how to burn the bark to ashes?

Edited on 11/04/2011 at 5:21:41 PM PST

[Post New]by 123rhea456 on Feb 17, 12 10:59 PM
I didn't get the shovel in the room with the Fire Tree - so I can't get to the keys in the pots. do I have to start over?

[Post New]by gmomof33 on Apr 19, 12 9:37 PM
There is no instructions to help get started with this game. I got just to where the girl is standing and no further. I thought there would be some hints but nothing.

[Post New]by heaven_girl11 on Sep 28, 12 11:14 AM
i not moving forward in this game i got stuck where the mobile house besides the house there is a plant which needs to cut with garden shear i am trying from a long time but i couldnt...i took hint the hint shows the same that cut the plant by using the garden shear but nothing is working please help me out i should i do i want to play the game....please tell me???

[Post New]by heaven_girl11 on Sep 29, 12 8:17 AM
please tell me hw can i move forward...

[Post New]by heaven_girl11 on Sep 30, 12 10:15 AM
heaven_girl11 wrote:i not moving forward in this game i got stuck where the mobile house besides the house there is a plant which needs to cut with garden shear i am trying from a long time but i couldnt...i took hint the hint shows the same that cut the plant by using the garden shear but nothing is working please help me out i should i do i want to play the game....please tell me???

[Post New]by Lauriemc44 on Jun 4, 14 11:28 AM
123rhea456 wrote:I didn't get the shovel in the room with the Fire Tree - so I can't get to the keys in the pots. do I have to start over?

I am having the same problem. SG says to get it in the cabinet with the matches, chalk and faucet but the cabinet screen closed down and I didn't get the shovel. Can't get back into the cabinet so I'm stuck as I can't dig up the keys.

[Post New]by sunflowers16 on Sep 9, 14 3:33 PM

after I cross the bridge I should be able to get a flint..I get the branch and bark. then it takes me to the tree with the bugs and I am suppose to use the flint which I don't have and for whatever reason can't seem to get it..what am I doing wrong??I have restarted the game 3 times and it does the same thing every time

Go to: