flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Plantasia Chapter 1-6

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jul 2, 11 9:48 AM
I am having trouble getting past this level. Anyone have any tips that could help me?

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Plantasia Chapter 1-6

[Post New]by wndf on Mar 7, 12 10:48 AM
Anyone up yet to tackle level 1-6 for expert goal? (March-12)

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Mar 7, 12 9:46 PM
I am having a hard time figuring out what to do on this one to get expert, If its even possible.

Do we purchase more plants, (and can't even choose which ones to purchase yuck), another shovel, or more water?

wish there was a walk-thru on this so I can get a better understanding of the logic behind this game and why people are saying such good things about it.

I really want to like this one but it just doesn't seem to make much sense to how to go about accomplishing the goals with what little is given

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by wndf on Mar 8, 12 7:53 AM
Okay, figured it out:

Generally:
Keep cutting away stones as much as you can.
Makefields of equally colored flowers as large as possible and have patience; harvest them when they are all blooming.

First I planted the seeds already given to me - of course on the rightly colored spots..
Then I started cutting away stones and harvesting until I had enough to buy seeds; I think I did that twice.
I bought a second shovel.
I bought a second watering can.
I bought some more seeds.
I bought a third watering can.
I bought a third shovel.

So in the end I had: 17 flowers (so I bought seeds 5 times), 3 shovels, 3 watering cans and 1 bug sprayer. I finished the Expert Statue with the timer in the red, before I got the 'you're-running-out-of-time'-warning.

Edited on 03/08/2012 at 7:54:04 AM PST

Go to: