bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 2, 11 10:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by alittlepest on Jul 2, 11 11:30 AM
I Have uninstalled, re-downloaded and re-installed the game and i am still stuck at the 12 eyes.

**** Update July 3rd ****

Restarted the game with a new profile and passed the 12 eyes point.

For Bluedage
Now I am stuck in the hole in the ground in front of the factory. The stupid wall will not fall. Supposedly you hit it with the bone and it will fall. All I get is that will not work and nothing happens.

The wall will not fall by hitting the wall with the bone. your information is wrong, it's not a bug with the game thus far.

Edited on 07/03/2011 at 10:09:44 AM PST

elizacron
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by elizacron on Jul 2, 11 11:49 AM
I posted last night - was able to get past the 12 eyes after deleting my profile and starting over with a new one.

However - I have a new technical issue. I saw the update that a new version was released with patches containing the fixes, so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Everything was fine - my profiles were there, game was at the point I left it. Only problem is the Tesla room is now just a big blank white screen when I enter it. I can still see my Inventory Bar, Hint/Strategy Guide buttons, etc, and the custom cursors show up in the appropriate places, but everything else is just a giant white nothing. SPOILER MAYBE: I am past the point where I've been kicked out of the factory and am trying to find ingredients for the second potion, so I do not know if I'll need the Tesla room again, however, it is certainly a bug and is hard to navigate a screen with nothing in it. I have to kind of move my mouse around until it changes to the cursor I need (arrow/eyeball, etc)

Anyone else getting this?? Every other screen seems intact and working so far....

[Post New]by glassrabbit on Jul 2, 11 11:57 AM
I purchased this game this morning, and despite re-installing it twice, it still only shows up on the top 1/4 of my screen, so I can't play it.

Can't find any answers to this problem: Help!!

SweetSuki
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by SweetSuki on Jul 2, 11 12:12 PM
I am also only seeing 1/4 of the page. Will not work at all.

elde
Catfish
Catfish
1,597 Posts

[Post New]by elde on Jul 2, 11 2:54 PM
alittlepest wrote:I Have uninstalled, re-downloaded and re-installed the game and i am still stuck at the 12 eyes.

Same here

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 2, 11 3:24 PM
Stuck at the 12 eyes screen. Can see the eyes and click on them nothing happens.

[Post New]by GoddessofPain on Jul 2, 11 3:29 PM
12 eyes are giving me a headache.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 2, 11 3:50 PM
I reinstalled the game and created a new profil go get trough the 12 eyes but I cannot cut the forth rope near the sarcophagus Is it an other bug of the game ?

[Post New]by bwittn on Jul 2, 11 4:37 PM
Game hangs up when cutting the ropes at the end but this can be fixed by exiting the game and resuming.

Boomer47
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Boomer47 on Jul 2, 11 5:26 PM
Add me to the list of those for whom the 12 eyes fix did not work.

I really, really do not want to replay the game with a new profile but right now that may be the only answer to the problem.

Off to decide to try the new profile or just shelve the game as a bad buy (not hard to do since I am not liking it too much anyway).

bluedage
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bluedage on Jul 2, 11 6:13 PM
12 eyes did not work until I used a new name and started the game over. Now I am stuck in the hole in the ground in front of the factory. The stupid wall will not fall. Supposedly you hit it with the bone and it will fall. All I get is that will not work and nothing happens. VERY frustrating! Would like a little help!

[Post New]by hpennebake on Jul 2, 11 6:17 PM
I'm not able to get past the twelve eyes either after reinstalling the game....I am not happy and I'd like to have my money back if this doesn't get fixed.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 2, 11 6:30 PM
I get a partial picture. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still only have about 2/3 of the screen. I have not had any problems with any other game and am not sure how to solve this one. Please help.

[Post New]by dolphin376 on Jul 2, 11 7:48 PM
I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled and I still can't get the 12 eyes???? I thought it was fixed? I want my money back

Edited on 07/02/2011 at 7:49:22 PM PST

[Post New]by glassrabbit on Jul 2, 11 8:18 PM
I've re-installed for the THIRD time, STILL only getting 1/4 page; what's up with this game? Is it going to be fixed or did I just throw my money away?

[Post New]by bubby61 on Jul 2, 11 9:28 PM
12 eyes still doesn't work, even after reinstalling the game.

[Post New]by sexydee456 on Jul 2, 11 9:29 PM
I keep getting violation errors the violation reads....Acess violation oxtc8oa30o(tired to red from 0x0016c0000)prgram termed...Please help or refund my credit.. I have spent alot of money and a long time subcriber...this could end it all

Edited on 07/02/2011 at 10:06:39 PM PST

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Jul 2, 11 10:54 PM
Reinstalled the game after the new version and now I'm stuck at 12 eyes.

Also, the cursor is attrocious. I had to get rid of custom cursor to even play the game and the magnifying glass cursor just sort of goes where it wants.

Oh, and as long as I'm complaining, I can't start the game from the game manager at all. It just never starts, but it says the game is running if I click on it again.

Edited on 07/02/2011 at 10:55:26 PM PST

rugrats299
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by rugrats299 on Jul 3, 11 1:41 AM
i have downloaded this game a few times it won't even play and error message comes up UPDATED YOUR DRIVER I think i haave on that even purchased Driver Detective and still no luck PLEASE HELP!!!!! I was really looking forward to this one Thank you for anyone advise.

Go to: