Activation problem

[Post New]by Daisy_518 on Jul 2, 11 11:52 AM
Hi again, I have a question about an activation error I keep getting on trying to active Diner Dash Flo thru time. I work well I download it and played for an hour and I was able to purchase it thru the game manager but now I can't get it to active I keep getting a code and I have delete it and re-install and I still got the error. Can anyone help

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Activation problem

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 6, 11 9:04 AM
Hi Daisy_518,

Welcome to the pond!

The first thing I can recommend is to try running the game as administrator. The steps to do so are detailed in the help page article below:

Run Game as Administrator

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the Diner Dash: Flo Through Time game forum

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by Daisy_518 on Jul 24, 11 10:33 AM
Okay I have done all that and still I cannot activate that game , I can activate any game I have purchase both before and after and not a problem. I have tried everything and nothing so my new questin is how can I remove this came from my history and can I get my credit that I use to buy the game back .

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 24, 11 10:41 AM
If you're getting "error code2", see the Techical Talk forum.

Edited on 07/24/2011 at 10:41:53 AM PST

Go to: