bonnie112345
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Who has made it past the Paper and Candle Puzzle - Spoiler!

[Post New]by bonnie112345 on Jul 2, 11 10:21 PM
I am at the paper and candle puzzle. I have tries eveythig I can think of to put these pieces back together and I get butkis! I have tried holding the pieces of the candle and noting happens, I have tried just putting them together. I tried with eveything in my inventory (some of it was obvious it would not work, but what the hey! Nothing I seem to be doing is working.) Oh please, master fishies of the pond, swamies of the lake, help a lonely seahorse get past this 'puzzling' area! I am ready to scream, but I won't because it is awfull late!

Edited on 07/02/2011 at 10:22:19 PM PST

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

Re:Who has made it past the Paper and Candle Puzzle - Spoiler!

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Jul 3, 11 1:09 AM
Hi bonnie112345,

I'm not sure if I can help but, I'll try.

It is assembled just like a jigsaw puzzle. The bottom left pieces don't move. First try assembling the piece next to that one. When it's in the correct place, it will change color slightly. They don't really fit perfectly because it is a ripped piece of paper so, it still looks a little disconnected until you are finished and then it molds into a one piece note.

Then you can strike the match and light the candle. Pick up the paper and click the candle.

There is also a skip button at the top of the page, if all else fails.

bonnie112345
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bonnie112345 on Jul 3, 11 11:22 PM
Finally figured it out! I don't like to skip the puzzles...gotta do them all! Thanks for the help!

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Jul 3, 11 11:31 PM
That's great! Glad to hear that you solved it.

Go to: