games is awful

[Post New]by cjflash on Jul 3, 11 1:09 PM
never ever have i played a game over to try and increase my scores and possible earn gold and end up losing points -- this game is terrible!!!!

Re:games is awful

[Post New]by nellyandjohnny on Sep 4, 12 12:49 PM
I agree. This is the worst TM game I have played. I'm about to uninstall and am very sorry I wasted a credit on it. Not only is it really monotonous (I couldn't care less now whether I get a cup or not), but the strategies on most levels must be very very precise as I have stopped gaining cups very early on. Sometimes you've played a strategy that could only work yet all the customers that come in just don't order what you've got on offer and this goes on for AGES! There they are, all your ingredients sitting there ready and nobody orders what you need! Very very frustrating and although at first I wanted to try and beat the system I am really not going to waste any more time on this. Big thumbs down!

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Apr 9, 13 5:37 PM
Be very very fast and use the bonuses. Although that does bother me too. Make sure your burgers are ready before hand. It is possible to have 2 of each ready. I got this game a while but went back to it. I bet it before, but it is impossible to lose. I know for a fact I didn't win all gold, but so far I did but I am very early in the game yet.

Helen57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Helen57 on Jul 18, 13 2:34 PM
The programers of this game must have been raised or schooled by the people who ran ENRON because they sure can cheat BIG time. Icannot believe that this game is still with Big Fish Games I have always thought that Big Fish was one of the best providers of the best games on the internet.

Go to: