erigby
Marlin
Marlin
8,482 Posts

I give up!

[Post New]by erigby on Jul 3, 11 10:19 PM

So, I'm playing Redrum 1 and I can't get out of the game. Where is the menu on the screen? All I see is the diary and "replay intro", which I've tried and which sends me straight back to same place I was to begin with.

I'm considering buying this game on sale, but I'd like to be able to come and go when I want to.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:I give up!

[Post New]by govols2 on Jul 3, 11 10:29 PM
There should be a pause button and then you go to menu. Not sure where that is though. Been awhile since I played and took it off my computer.

((erigby))

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Jul 3, 11 10:30 PM
Hi erigby.. haven't played that game myself.. maybe the esc (escape) tab on your keyboard to get out of the game?

erigby
Marlin
Marlin
8,482 Posts

[Post New]by erigby on Jul 3, 11 10:39 PM

govols, I only remember the pause button when I'm playing a mini-game, but I'll try that and see if that works. Thanks for the ((())).

luckystar, I didn't even consider that option but I will now.

Thanks you two! This is driving me nuts!

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jul 4, 11 12:02 AM
Love that game!!

Click the "Dead Diary" to get to the menu or if you're in a hog scene or minigame click "pause" to get to the menu.

It was just the COW or DD (don't remember which as I already had it) but even at the sale price it's a steal. Love of the "creep factor" is required though.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 5, 11 8:46 AM
HI fishies,

Just swimming by to move this thread to the Redrum ™ game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: