QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Hide and Secret games

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jul 3, 11 11:35 PM
i have one other hide and secret and it is double game play i bought retail. i said no more and had no intention of playing or buying this one as i am trying to take advantage of the 4th coupon weekend. but i like this one and am going to buy it. i wonder if anyone else noticed that the girl is chained in the sacrafice spot (like king kong movie) and yet she appears to help with the aligning of the three machines to open the wooden door and she appears to save the little girl and reunite her with the father and then she is in the sacrifice spot again. ?? but it is so easy with all the hints and where to go, that what you can not figure out or find on your own the game tells you what to do and all you have to do is read to keep moving forward. i usually don't like those kinds of tips but for some reason it is appealing in this game. maybe we get tired of them?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Hide and Secret games

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 4, 11 7:38 AM
QUZEMOTO wrote:i have one other hide and secret and it is double game play i bought retail. i said no more and had no intention of playing or buying this one as i am trying to take advantage of the 4th coupon weekend. but i like this one and am going to buy it. i wonder if anyone else noticed that the girl is chained in the sacrafice spot (like king kong movie) and yet she appears to help with the aligning of the three machines to open the wooden door and she appears to save the little girl and reunite her with the father and then she is in the sacrifice spot again. ??

It can get confusing, but those are two different characters.

Professor Columbia is the one chained to the posts--she'll stay there until you rescue her if you can.

Anna is the one who is going around helping with all the other rescues.

Robin

Go to: