bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 4, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean forum

[Post New]by ggjcan on Jul 6, 11 10:46 PM
I am stuck on the kitchen section. I need to find a wrench and a broom. They are not in the room; The Hint button is not working. Could someone please help.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Jul 7, 11 4:40 AM
This is one of the most detailed, well-written games. I love the artwork, the music, and that it has mini-games, in addition to the hidden-object section. It takes a long time to get to the end, and it'll probably be one of those I'll keep playing even after accomplishing the goals.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Jul 7, 11 4:42 AM
ggjcan wrote:I am stuck on the kitchen section. I need to find a wrench and a broom. They are not in the room; The Hint button is not working. Could someone please help.

The broom is to the left of the table, on the floor, and the wrench is on the side of the chair (it looks like part of the caning).

[Post New]by suzzie6043604 on Jul 9, 11 10:41 AM
I like the game but it takes so long to load, and if I stop playing it and try to play it again it will not load at all.

[Post New]by daquari on Jul 19, 11 7:27 AM
I like this game alot but it does not like my computer It keeps crashing my computer when I try to do the mini games I've updated my video card driver and I have 6mb of Ram and a whole lot of room on my hard drive I have a 500 gb and only 1/4 of it, if that is used... does anyone have any idea of something else I can try?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 19, 11 8:24 PM
Have you tried updating your Flash player or DirectX?

[Post New]by daquari on Jul 20, 11 2:09 PM
Hi Burf thanks No I have not tried and I'm not totally sure I know how I know how to turn the puter on and go where I need to but as far as the important stuff I get lost

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 20, 11 3:15 PM
Hi daquari!

Step-by-step instructions for making these updates can be found in the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're still having troubles, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

jrnedraw
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by jrnedraw on Sep 7, 11 12:27 PM
Not sure I am ever going to get to the end of this game. Do you have to do all the puzzles to get there? How does it end?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 7, 11 8:17 PM
jrnedraw wrote:Not sure I am ever going to get to the end of this game. Do you have to do all the puzzles to get there? How does it end?

It's a veeeery long game. You certainly get your money's worth with gameplay! You can skip puzzles and it won't affect the outcome, so if you're tired of doing them, just hit skip. Even if you skip them, you can go back into the Puzzles tab from the Main Menu and try them again from there. As for the ending, it ends when you accomplish your goal and finish upgrading the orphanage. Even after you read the ending, you can still play for a while, though eventually the game play just stops.

Suxanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Suxanne on Jan 31, 12 1:06 PM
Hi, is there a walkthrough for the mini games? I have tried every variation of the clockmaker 5 and nothing works. I have no idea how to complete the sandpit and am struggling with some of the locks. I have reached the end but cannot complete unless I finish all the games.

duckyquack
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by duckyquack on Feb 16, 12 9:04 AM
I like the game but some of the mini games just too hard and no clues. The lock game and the sand game I have never been able to solve, Very discouraged when I can not get them. You should offer help or hint suggestions. That would make the game more fun,

Go to: