bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 4, 11 12:26 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Re:Post any Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean technical issues here only

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jul 4, 11 3:42 AM
Game downloaded and installed, immediately shut down my PC and when restarted, the trial has expired! Never had this issue before. Curious.

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Jul 4, 11 4:54 AM
Downloaded game demo and when I try to play it goes back to game manager and when I press play again it says game already running......help!.

Edited on 07/04/2011 at 4:57:16 AM PST

Bevcat07
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Bevcat07 on Jul 4, 11 5:13 AM
I downloaded game properly but when I clicked on play it just gave me a strange bell sound and just stopped. Lately I've had all kinds of problems trying to play any new games. I'm not sure what the problem is, I have used all my security and PC system cleaners so I can't imagine it's any virus or other clinks. Hope someone has a solution. I can't even uninstall it.

cmh47
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by cmh47 on Jul 4, 11 8:00 AM
I have just finished playing the demo hour. Would have considered using a punch card credit to buy because it is the sort of game my grandchildren enjoy. However whilst playing I got thrown out TWICE the first time it happened when I went to play again I got told a game was already running. Got that sorted and had to repeat the last HOG scene again then after a few more HOG scenes got thrown out again. I have noted that I am not the only person to have the same problem so it must be some sort of glitch in the game.

robbsmom
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,285 Posts

[Post New]by robbsmom on Jul 4, 11 10:10 AM
I too been throw out twice, thought it was me but must be the game? nice game too! happy 4th to all and you guy's that have to work, annie

robbsmom
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,285 Posts

[Post New]by robbsmom on Jul 4, 11 10:27 AM
played again, threw me out again, it seems it dose that when playing the mini game's?

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Jul 4, 11 11:27 AM
I have downloaded twice, and when I try to play the game, it just goes back to the game manager and says I have 60 minutes of play time. When I click on "play again" I get a window that pops up, then disappears. No matter how many times I try to play the game it won't allow me to open it. does anyone out there read our issues?

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by joyzebra on Jul 4, 11 11:43 AM
My mouse keeps getting stuck. Turned off custom cursor, but still moves so slow.

lottelein
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by lottelein on Jul 4, 11 12:51 PM
I downloaded twice (one re-install after uninstalling) and when I click on shortcut I, too, get a sort of "ding" sound with message "Error: Another game is already playing.
I shut down computer, restarted and got the same message. Frustrating! Happy 4th, everyone!

[Post New]by doggiemom12 on Jul 4, 11 1:25 PM
Over 1/2 way through game and the quest area does not come up far enough to see the accept button. Did fine the first part of the game, now it does not.

Aka21
Flounder
Flounder
2,025 Posts

[Post New]by Aka21 on Jul 4, 11 2:01 PM
justaques wrote:Downloaded game demo and when I try to play it goes back to game manager and when I press play again it says game already running......help!.

I had the same problem. Even after delete/reboot/reinstall, the game would not start.
Shame, as this sounds like a game that I would purchase.

ETA: The video on the Try It/Buy It page would not play either.

Edited on 07/04/2011 at 6:56:37 PM PST

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Jul 4, 11 2:47 PM
I had no problems with the game until I decided to skip the hamburger/pizza/hotdog game. Once I clicked on the skip button, I got an" error access violation code". I was able to go back in and play the game, though.

Edited on 07/04/2011 at 3:27:37 PM PST

Zacx
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Zacx on Jul 4, 11 3:57 PM
I'm in the game where you find the jellyfish by clearing out the sand around them. Twice I've gotten through it and I've carefully gone over the game and every square has a jellyfish, a number or the dark brown circle that shows the square is clear but it doesn't say "Congratulations..." and there doesn't seem to be anyway to tell the game that I'm done. I'm going to have to skip it

Mapsman
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Mapsman on Jul 4, 11 5:07 PM
One of the jigsaw puzzles...the one about something hidden under the stair is missing a piece of the top border. I reset the puzzle thinking the extra piece had gotten "hidden" under the puzzle, but it was still missing. I had to skip the puzzle.

gpherder
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by gpherder on Jul 4, 11 8:52 PM
The sound randomly turns itself back on. I always play games with sound off, so it's exceptionally irritating to have the sound popping back up, even though all the indicator bars are on 0.

[Post New]by emilialucinda on Jul 4, 11 8:52 PM
Bevcat07 wrote:I downloaded game properly but when I clicked on play it just gave me a strange bell sound and just stopped. Lately I've had all kinds of problems trying to play any new games. I'm not sure what the problem is, I have used all my security and PC system cleaners so I can't imagine it's any virus or other clinks. Hope someone has a solution. I can't even uninstall it.

I am having the same exact issue

SOLUTION: CHANGE RESOLUTION TO 32BIT

Edited on 07/04/2011 at 8:57:05 PM PST

Rivvyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Rivvyy1 on Jul 4, 11 9:58 PM
The game downloaded & installed fine. The problem i;m having is that the game will play the opening scenes only but when it tries to get to the main page the game just disappears on me. I've uninstalled & reinstalled to no avail. I;ve put the game folder & the .exe into the exceptions in the firewall & antivirus.
Okie dokie BF ... this is the 4th game in the last while that I cant play now.
Really getting tired of this mishigaus!!!

[Post New]by casey35 on Jul 5, 11 3:58 AM
Everything worked ok with the trial, but since buying the game, I have a similar problem as Zacx, also the hint button doesn`t work at all now. Hope these glitches can be fixed, as my grandkids really like this game!

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Jul 5, 11 5:08 AM
I played the demo and purchased the game. It is A LONG game. Did not encounter one single glitch. I have been wondering....it would be interesting to see if the people who continually encounter problems with downloading games use the same internet provider. Maybe they have some filter or firewall that is causing the problem. I am running W7 and only encounter a glitch 3-4 times a year. If their computers are up to date , etc. maybe the problem in in the internet provider . Just a thought.

Go to: