bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 4, 11 12:31 AM
If you would like to check it out, you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story is here!

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Jul 4, 11 8:26 AM
Problems.

Game loads but screen goes black when a mini games comes. Seems to be the same problem people had when the game first launched but their screen were going white. Mine goes dark as though you are away from the action. Also unable to read journal etc....

Did they ever sort it out for the PC players?
Why bring it out for us Mac players if there is a major bug?

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by TillyQ on Jul 4, 11 10:49 AM
I get a white screen with writing when the "movies" or cut scenes play. The rest of the demo is playing OK so far. I had the same problem with CE. It looks like an interesting game but I don't want to buy if I can't see part of it.

[Post New]by Popgun on Sep 25, 11 9:36 AM
My screen goes black with two gears turning in the lower right hand corner

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 25, 11 12:32 PM
Hi Popgun,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to give the steps in this help article a try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't displaying properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: