QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

technical problem?

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jul 4, 11 1:42 AM
there is no way to exit this game. and when i ctrl/alt/dlte the music sticks on one tone one note and repeats. i then have to try several times to end the program not responding. also trying to play the game was very hard as it would not let me get the items i needed to stop the gas leak when i had them right there. it took several trys to get the "stop" before it actually allowed me to get it. i also left the game to go to tips in the forum after the hint button did not tell me anything but had to refill, and then when i came back it made me start from the beginning again. air tank, hammer, etc so a no buy for me. i didn't lkike the game anyway.

IT WON'T LET ME COMPLETE THE GAME

[Post New]by jennielee41 on Aug 2, 11 12:36 PM
QUZEMOTO wrote:there is no way to exit this game. and when i ctrl/alt/dlte the music sticks on one tone one note and repeats. i then have to try several times to end the program not responding. also trying to play the game was very hard as it would not let me get the items i needed to stop the gas leak when i had them right there. it took several trys to get the "stop" before it actually allowed me to get it. i also left the game to go to tips in the forum after the hint button did not tell me anything but had to refill, and then when i came back it made me start from the beginning again. air tank, hammer, etc so a no buy for me. i didn't lkike the game anyway.

" WHEN I COME TO THE SCREEN THAT STATES SOMEWHERE IN THE CARIBEEN
THE CREDITS COME UP AND IT WILL NOT GO ANY FURTHER I ALSO DO NOT LIKE THE GAME AS MUCH AS I DID AT THE BEGINNIN

Go to: