fred78
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Great Game! You should give it a try!

[Post New]by fred78 on Jul 4, 11 6:28 AM
I don't really understand the harsh reviews from fellow fishies here. I played the game without the walkthrough, and I did not skip any dialog or puzzle, so I could enjoy the story (ok, it's minimal, but nice). I really Chapter 1, and though Chapter 2 was less fun, I really enjoyed Chapter 3! I can't believe people finished it so fast! I took me maybe 4 hours! You must be better at puzzles than me, or you skipped them all.
Anyway, nobody mentionned the amazing music ?! Well, I really recommend the series, a bit uneven sometimes, but has a nice and different mood.

kysue
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Great Game! You should give it a try!

[Post New]by kysue on Jul 6, 11 3:41 AM
I totally agree. I don't ever listen to the music, always turn the volume to off, but definitely not this time. It was awesome! Likewise the puzzles...not very original, but rather hard! Took me forever, playing on and off.......

fred78
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by fred78 on Jul 13, 11 5:19 AM
The music was great in chapter 1 too, I don't remember the name of the composer, but he's really good. I found it really soothing and original too! Did you notice that melody that you hear in each episode ? The songs change, but there's this melody that keeps coming back. Nice touch.

[Post New]by yayou06 on Jul 20, 11 10:11 AM
The music is great and the composer is Olivier Deriviere (quite well known for his music on alone in the dark or tangled...). I also enjoyed the 3 episodes and I have to confess the second one is less fun. There are a lot of reference to movies too!! Eager to know what is next from Kheops!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 20, 11 10:22 AM
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for posting your reviews about the game. We really appreciate you taking the time out to do so and wanted to let everyone know that there is usually a Reviews thread at the top of the Game Forum that welcome these types of comments.

You can find this game's Reviews thread here.

So to tidy things up, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to re-post your thoughts on the game in the thread above. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: