bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Crop Busters

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 5, 11 12:05 AM
Slip on your overalls and bring in a harvest of fun in Crop Busters, a rousing match-three adventure for the farmer in everyone! Click and drag crops to create matches, fill trucks with produce before time runs out, and fix up your farm one awesome upgrade at a time. Buy pets to help with chores, use bonuses to win, and earn trophies for amazing feats as you plow through 100 breathtaking levels. Your eyes will light up as you turn a barren scrap of dirt into the prettiest patch of soil in the heartland!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Crop Busters

[Post New]by jkuci on Jul 5, 11 12:30 AM

Gameplay is too slow and you have no choice of different decorations. Not an improved clone of Farmscapes.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jul 5, 11 12:54 AM
hello.

I have played a few levels of this & I am sorry to say. although it appears to be a good M3 game, it just didn't push my buttons.

I guess I was excited when I saw it was Scarlet & expected some of the FF excitement presented in a different format.

This is a nice little game & the graphics are wonderful & crisp.

With 100 levels, some of you are going to be very happy fishies today.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Jul 5, 11 1:13 AM
Played demo.. Just didnt grab me, play is slow even tho the graphics are very clear and cute. Not a purchase for me today.

Happy game day

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 5, 11 1:36 AM
I wasn't able to buy Farmscapes because of crashing issues, so I may end up buying this one. This does have a little gameplay innovation to it in unlocking additional parts of the gameboard during the round, and I enjoyed filling the trucks in addition to clearing the background tiles. Anyway, I played the hour demo with no problems or issues. Very easy so far.

I was a bit curious why the doghouse was available so long before the dog was... I figured that must be one fierce cat to keep the dog away for so long .

Edited on 07/05/2011 at 1:37:23 AM PST

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Jul 5, 11 6:14 AM
I sag with disappointment. After yesterday's game refused to play on my computer and today with a lame match 3, what is life? By the lack of comments and reviews on this game I don't think it is one that will grab many players. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Jul 5, 11 7:23 AM
jkuci wrote:
Gameplay is too slow and you have no choice of different decorations. Not an improved clone of Farmscapes.

Yes, Tropical fish shop 2 much better!!!

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Jul 5, 11 7:41 AM
This is a truly charming little game and I love it! I especially like the chicken and bear power-ups, especially the bear. Contrary to what others have said, I did not find the gameplay slow at all and I really enjoy all the different types of items there are to match and the trucks. I actually tried this game on another site a couple of days ago and I just had to have it, I only hope there will be more like this game, as I didn't really care for Farmscapes, and I find this game much more fun.

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Jul 10, 11 8:48 AM
The game itself is great in design graphically but, unless I have done something wrong, there appears to be no time limit to complete each section. Now. If there is, where is it? As I progress through this type of game, I usually run out of time, but I'm now 75% through this game and to be honest, getting bored, because there is no challenge.

[Post New]by Cristina_mar on Jul 28, 11 3:37 PM
A little bit boring some times, but the sounds are great and very funny. It seems that it is not timed, so no emotion at all

AnnaGP
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaGP on Aug 4, 11 4:31 AM
Not a patch on Farmscapes. Game stuck and endless. I cannot continue. A shame I was enjoying it. Sounds are good and hilarious (I'm disturbed by the bear!!) Would like to go on playing but don't know how. Bugger

Go to: