bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Crop Busters forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 5, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Crop Busters forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Crop Busters players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Welcome to Crop Busters forum

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Jul 10, 11 9:08 AM
It's a fun (albeit typical) three-match, but the big problem is that it crashes from time to time, or will toss me out inexplicably. Everything on my computer has been updated, but this game still has some minor glitches. Didn't buy it, and since the glitches are annoying, probably won't.

[Post New]by 123Carolyn on Aug 5, 11 5:49 AM
I'm wondering if anyone can help me get the 2 Awards in this game called 'Playing with Patience' and 'Taking care of your Pets'? I've played to level 101 and have all of the other awards but can't figure these two out. Thanks!

[Post New]by fancncy on Nov 1, 11 5:04 PM
123Carolyn wrote:I'm wondering if anyone can help me get the 2 Awards in this game called 'Playing with Patience' and 'Taking care of your Pets'? I've played to level 101 and have all of the other awards but can't figure these two out. Thanks!

[Post New]by beerbqgirl on Jan 1, 12 12:24 AM
I played this game to what seems to be the end, but I am still missing 1 AWARD "playing patiently" I believe that I have played patiently as this is not the most exciting game out there. In fact it is kind of boring. I have exceesed the 100 levels and still can not get this last AWARD. I also thought the game would get harder as I went along but... no such luck. it is a good game to "pass the time" but I so dislike games that you can not finish, complete or win.

For anyone looking for how to get the AWARD "taking care of your pet" On your farm, you have to "click" on your animals (dog, cat, bird, cow, chickens etc... 100 times) this will give you the award.

Edited on 01/01/2012 at 1:02:56 AM PST

Go to: