bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Crop Busters technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 5, 11 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Crop Busters technical issues here only

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 5, 11 2:08 AM
Every time you click on the "Eye" to view the farm, I receive violation code error and game stops. Unfortunately, the game demands you view this and will not let me bypass looking at the farm.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jul 5, 11 2:15 PM
I'm getting a violation of a sort message when the game hits a no moves situation and it can't shuffle the tiles. The message tells me to restart the game. It means level. This happens only when the game says no moves. Other times the game adjusts the tiles itself. I'll write it down and enter it here as soon as it happens again.

It's not a freeze of my system, just the game since I can control alt delete to get the task manager and exit the game.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Jul 6, 11 8:03 AM
I started the game and within 3 mins. I received a violation box, but it came and went too fast for me to note. I tried the game a bit later and after playing nicely away for about 30 mins when I got a dog, it just kicked me out with no notice or anything just back to the game manager asking if I'd like to play again. So this will not be a buy until they fix this bug,

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 6, 11 4:11 PM
Hi fishies!

It looks like a few of you have been getting an "Access Violation" error message. Here's the link to one of our Help pages that has helped to solve this type of issue in the past:

Access Violation

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jul 6, 11 9:53 PM
WELL!....only go to M3 games when i am bored with my fav games....there is a few outstanding M3's which i have purchased but this one is a .... way out... no no no!....reason below..

did not experience the thrill of 'access violation' (have had some in past)...game spent no time in bringing it to screen, uuuum! an alawar..o.k, first screen shot....now all h3ll breaks loose...game goes into a 'lighting flashes' and 'zap'...went to blue screen...of course 'immediately' shut down!...
so puter asked me if i wanted to send a report to 'ms support'....yes!
as the story goes....(note: i have had no problems with the last 2-3 games demo's or purchases)....then i quickly did a 'chk dsk'...puter recovered a couple lost files...then came to game forum...read the posts under 'tech' issues...

...and...

must say already this may be a 'no' buy, and if 'fix' not sure either way!...reading further to the thread on the 'reviews' was 'mediocre' to 'poor'...can not make a call as game decided for me !....

shenzie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by shenzie on Jul 7, 11 6:13 AM
I purchased the game and it was doing just fine until now. It moves so-o-o slow. and even when I click on an item to move it, nothing happens until I click on the space where I'm trying to move it to. Can you help me? It's no fun at this pace....

jgehrke
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jgehrke on Jul 9, 11 8:25 PM
I am about 40% through and on a level that never ends(!)
I know how to complete levels, and have completed ever square, truck, etc. Glitch maybe?

[Post New]by budddd on Jul 14, 11 5:25 PM
jgehrke wrote:I am about 40% through and on a level that never ends(!)
I know how to complete levels, and have completed ever square, truck, etc. Glitch maybe?

Same problem..:-( any help??
tks

[Post New]by FrogGirl73 on Jul 18, 11 7:01 AM
My game was working just fine until I went to play it this morning. I get the error message, "Error unpacking program, Code 2. Contact Author". I deleted the game and tried to reinstall. Now I can't even get the game to install correctly. Get the same error message.

AnnaGP
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaGP on Aug 3, 11 4:45 PM
OMG!! I am also stuck on a level that never ends!! It has been going for ages and the score is ridiculous. So I started the level again and this time the game freezes when there are no more moves.
At am impasse. What do I do?

carthappy
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by carthappy on Aug 24, 11 9:40 AM
I too have seen the game move very slowly, but my main problem is after playing for a while, the game shuts down! No message, just boom it's done.

[Post New]by pepcea on Sep 17, 11 3:02 PM
I'm having similar problems with Crop Buster just shutting down for no reason. Unfortunately it seems to be affecting all of my games. I have tried to play two other games and both will go well for about 5 minutes and then just shut off. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game manager twice and even did a system restore and the problem persists. I have just written to Big Fish explaining the problem and now have uninstalled Crop Busters until I hear back from Tech Support.

[Post New]by losca3737 on Sep 18, 11 6:38 PM

Exactly the same problem. The level is in a shape of a fish and it never ends. I have tried 5 times and it never ends. I guess i will have to give up and delete this game

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by geohunter on Apr 19, 12 11:51 AM
This game crashes unexpectedly. I received a notice from Norton Internet Security while downloading the game that it was slightly unstable. It's a little more than slighty unstable. I'm using Windows 7 and IE 9. As for a level that never ends, no. It just up and quits working. I then have to reopen the game and start the level over, again.

cheryledz
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cheryledz on Aug 21, 12 4:26 PM
budddd wrote:

tks

[Post New]by xxxopaxxx on Mar 29, 13 7:52 AM
budddd wrote:

tks

please help me

Go to: