bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

New version available for Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition -July 5th 2011

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 5, 11 12:57 AM
We have a new version of Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition available now. This new version of the game fixes:

-Players being unable to collect all 12 eyes in the witch doctor's hut. This update is compatible with your current save profile.

ETA: please note if you are already experiencing issues with this game you will need to restart with a new profile.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 07/05/2011 at 8:32:07 AM PST

Re:New version available for Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition -July 5th 2011

[Post New]by shadow_maggie7 on Jul 6, 11 7:45 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and am still unable to get past the 12 eyes. I am totally frustrated. The game was very enjoyable up to this point. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by keno22 on Jul 6, 11 8:19 AM
I still cannot play the game at all, bought game 7/1. I have uninsalled and reinstalled 4 times and still only get a 1/4 screan. Hope they get it fixed from what I am reading from those that are able to play its a good game.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 6, 11 9:45 AM
Hi folks,

If you have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, please also make sure to start over with a new player profile for all changes to take effect. Thank you

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by lovingaminx on Jul 10, 11 5:43 AM
I have unistalled and installed 3 times also and getting little annoyed now! How can you change player profile..... I WANT MY £10.40 BACK!!!!!!

9gamer5
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by 9gamer5 on Jul 11, 11 4:28 PM
Won't play let alone buy until I can determine the glitches have been fixed

[Post New]by MythicalPhoenix on Aug 28, 11 1:35 PM
I downloaded and purchased your so called knew version and now at the very end you can only cut two of four ropes. It will not let you cut the last two on the right.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Aug 28, 11 1:40 PM
MythicalPhoenix wrote:I downloaded and purchased your so called knew version and now at the very end you can only cut two of four ropes. It will not let you cut the last two on the right.
What has worked for most folks is to back out of the scene 3 or 4 clicks, visit another area and then come back to it. Most have been able to cut the ropes then. If that doesn't work, try closing the game and then just restart it again.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Sep 2, 11 6:48 AM

I just bought this (on sale) and it will not play at all. I get a black screen and then I get kicked back out to the GM.

Any fixes?

P.S. I have uninstalled and re-installed 3 times - no luck, no change.

Edited on 09/02/2011 at 6:49:33 AM PST

[Post New]by gonewild1000 on Sep 12, 11 11:23 AM
The game runs but it is like it is in sssslllloooowwww motion. Have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times and still no fix. What to do? Is anyone else having this problem?

Go to: